Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

What weapon? I've got a matrix algebra textbook, but you don't shoot those, you hit people with them.

I'm kind of supposedly working right now so I'm not that fussed if things go slowly (unless of course they speed up right after I leave for work, leaving me with five-some pages after I get home.)

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Sorry for the delayed post. I had to make sure I knew what the hell I was posting.

@ Treat

I like the treat ... aside from the fact that headmaster is not in it ... don't look at me like that, she has pretty wings -_- (bloody ones now but pretty nonetheless)

Wait...where is it?

@ Reika and worriedness

There's been a lot of talk about how dangerous Reika is. Most of that is simply because Cuddles controls her. Upon recent analysis, I'm beginning to see Reika as more of a fringe threat. She makes threats like pedos hand out candy, but she never carries them out and causes very little collateral damage if any. Safe to say only soldiers like Damian and Aiya are in immediate danger from this PC character.

Your characters should probably do what Morgan does. Ignore her until she's needed.

@ Sprite

I was thinking Hector-Eliwood splice after it was finished personally :/

You didn't answer the question there. Rephrased: Scale of 1 to On Fire how worried should we be about this surprise?

She doesn't set things on fire all that much either. I'd say don't worry personally :/

EDIT:

@ Snowy's treat

If I'm not panicking about it, you guys definitely shouldn't be either. A Finicky Phoenix is a sure sign of trouble. Canary in the coal mine so to speak.

Edited by Phoenix

Logging off to get homework done before I go off to work. Back around... I dunno, after 8PM EST probably. >_<

That's like an hour before I leave, and I won't be back until at least 12:00am your time. Grrr!

Snowy, I'm going to say it now. Please do not put the Tina thing in. That was originally going to be a subplot but then i said it out loud and realized how stupid it sounded. So ignore that part please.

Snowy, I'm going to say it now. Please do not put the Tina thing in. That was originally going to be a subplot but then i said it out loud and realized how stupid it sounded. So ignore that part please.

What's this?

Oh and while you're at it, omit the parts about Iso asking Katie to sleep with him. That was funnier in my head until it actually happened. Oh and the part about us being wanted! Let's change history now just like in real life XD *shot*

If i dont add my commentary then my posts will become one lined

@ Rein: Good point. But no only the ones which i do commentary.

Edited by Kai