• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Snowy

This doesn't seem like much of a time for support building, but at the same time I'd take what I can get.

Once you're back from playing Oblivion, maybe we should talk about planning times for them to talk instead of just relying on time and chance.

@ Kai

:hat:

Kai, if you're going to do running commentary, at least put a line break between it and the stuff we actually need to read.

wait nevermind what this line was before. See if he helps evacuate you from the next burning building or whatever...

Oh yeah, I lied. I fail at not procrastinating. Will be leaving for work in ~30 min though so... yeah.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

"Well damn...it's so much easier when you can penetrate them from behind...less resistance,usually a deeper penetration,and it gives soo~ much control over the the whole ordeal."

'Figures it wouldn't take her long to notice that...guess I'll just have to use it to my advantage.'

:facepalm: Ether is using innuendo again.

Conrad is Gaytree :o

That was bad and you should feel bad. Gatire is high tier in RD anyways. Nasir is low tier. Therefore Conrad>Helios.

Edited by Lightning

I seriously lol'd at Ether's post! XD

It was even funnier cause I wasn't expecting it for once.

BTW, to add physical contact to innuendo, both of them are on the floor now :/ XD

I don't have a pic of the counterhold,but basically,Irina is on her stomach,while Damian's forearm is pressing into her throat.her hands are held like they are in handcuffs,and her legs are off to the side so she doesn't try to kick him off.

Aaaaaand duel's over. Short and with a minimal amount of sexual innuendo :)

@ Other stuff

I wonder what's going on in Septimus right about now.

May as well mention it now,but the hold basically puts Irina in the "Mounted" position.Because we can't just leave the innuendo at that level XD

@ Ether

Yeah I kind of pictured it that way ... <.< >.> well as long as her legs were just going straight back instead of being spread out I think we can just let that one slide -_-

@ Lightning

Get your butt in the rp thread. Viveka and Conrad have an armory to bust and then a group to get back to.

The minute I leave you have to tell me that.

Sorry for disappearing. I got insulted in the serious discussion(in a topic I've never posted in! o_O' ) board by some random person again and had to address it. I swear someone is paying these f*ckers under the table.

Anyway, let me catch up really quick, then I'll post.