• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Sorry for disappearing. I got insulted in the serious discussion(in a topic I've never posted in! o_O' ) board by some random person again and had to address it. I swear someone is paying these f*ckers under the table.

You could just ignore it and move on >_>

Sorry for disappearing. I got insulted in the serious discussion(in a topic I've never posted in! o_O' ) board by some random person again and had to address it. I swear someone is paying these f*ckers under the table.

quanta's been around as long as I have, and at least occasionally sets foot in the religion topics. You've even directly engaged him in arguments before. 253340[/snapback] (There's quite a bit of back and forth there. I just picked a post at random for the snap-back.)

I don't think anyone went around specifically recruiting him to slander you. He might even have misremembered you for someone else (as he admitted was possible), or the details of the exchange got blurred with time. Thing is, though, you do have to admit that you kind of made a name for yourself in certain circles.

In other news though, you got the mods to unban you from Serious?

quanta's been around as long as I have, and at least occasionally sets foot in the religion topics. You've even directly engaged him in arguments before. 253340[/snapback] (There's quite a bit of back and forth there. I just picked a post at random for the snap-back.)

I don't think anyone went around specifically recruiting him to slander you. He might even have misremembered you for someone else (as he admitted was possible), or the details of the exchange got blurred with time. Thing is, though, you do have to admit that you kind of made a name for yourself in certain circles.

In other news though, you got the mods to unban you from Serious?

Yeah they unbanned me. I still wish I knew who did it in the first place(my guess is Fox) but I'll take the unbanning as compensation for not knowing ^_^

@ Everything else

You're absolutely right, I do tend to piss people off when I justify religious atrocities but, if they agreed with what I said we wouldn't have much of a debate :/

Maybe he did misremember me, and I probably jumped the gun a little(because I can gr4mm4r and everyone here knows it), but that's kind of why I didn't just tell him to go to hell and instead lightened my post a bit.

Blender is pretty nice for 3D modeling, the interface is just a pain to get used to at first >.< Danggit Kanami, Reika ran away and left Heinz thinking to himself again! Ah well, he yelled at Pary instead.

Any real knife/dagger thief would beat the crap out of a knife-mage. I'm attempting to be on more often, but my health isn't cooperating *blames lack of sleep*

I don't really pay much attention to affinities in supports, but Heinz will interact with people if he feels inclined (aka when I'm not passed out on floor/bed/couch), or someone can talk to him.

I prefer unserious forums like FFtF to debating about religion, but that's your own choice.

Phoenix was banned?

Yeah ... I must have come too close to making a point or something :/ (or pissed off the wrong mod)

Anyway. Where's Lightning?

EDIT:

(Banned from Serious Discussion, not from the forum ... there'd have been too many atheist celebrations XD )

Edited by Phoenix

That's why I'm waiting for Lightning. Kind of picked a bad day to not be rping. I mean once Conrad is in the party, and we can move on, that would be a better time for ... inactivity.

Right now there's not much to do-Hey, Snowy, let's have an IsoxKatie convo! ^_^

Pary: Hey! I expect to be well paid!

Damian: go away.

Pary: No! I need an excuse to tag along! Until you pay me 200 gold, I'm not leaving!

Damian: ... ... ... okay Esphyr take'em out.

*Esphyr kills Pary*

THE END :)

Pary: Hey! I expect to be well paid!

Damian: go away.

Pary: No! I need an excuse to tag along! Until you pay me 200 gold, I'm not leaving!

Damian: ... ... ... okay Esphyr take'em out.

*Esphyr kills Pary*

THE END :)

Kinda how i saw it

Just going to say this now, most hilarious epicmafia line today.

Landshark: "I'm FoS (Finger of Suspicion for those who don't play mafia) Sari"

Sariandra: "Okay"

Sariandra: "Just don't finger too rough"

Edited by Lightning

-_- Why me? I'm leaving on Friday or Saturday for the cottage, and internet access is suspect. I just learned this today.

Now, to address Charlotte's concerns...