• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Once Derek gets the spears, the breaking begins. Uncuff the smith.

Edited by Snike

Kai. You still up for Helios taking Tessa shopping and teaching her about money? I know we don't need a staff anymore, due to Derek snagging it last night, but I have a different idea that might work.

I dont see why not.

@ Snike: I thought of something else but what ever

Where are Dani, Kelas, Arrin, and Tessa right now? :mellow:

I'm thinking in the inn. Everyone else is mostly around the weapons dealer, save Alf, Heinz, Reika, and Pary, the first three who are near the inn. :mellow:

@ Hidden Armory

For ooc knowledge. Here's the breakdown.

This is a giant scheme. The man is perfecting his art of creating killing weapons. Killing weapons isn't the term for the high crit rate weapons. It's the scheming smith's term for weapons that are perfect for getting their wielders killed. He's trying to produce perfect imitation weapons here. Some of those weapons are good ones, but he only uses those for selling to soldiers, and for comparisons.

Ratio:

80% of the weapons are fake

20% are real(and for preferred customers)

The weapons you guys are breaking right now, I would have to assume are the earlier failed attempts at making swords durable enough to survive falls and hard strikes.

Seeing as it takes so long to make a sword ... I'd be pretty sad right now even if the weapons were meant to break. He's not profiting from any of this XD

EDIT:

The fake weapons can range from brittle to almost passable, but in general, the ones hanging up on the walls should be counted as almost passable, or he wouldn't have them up there as a progress reminder.

The general idea here is to create a weapon that will break under any number of desired conditions, such as a block executed from a certain angle that causes the blade to snap, blow back, and kill the wielder. His goal is to master this so that his mercenary customers die at exactly the moment he wants.

Let's just say the guy has a past with them or something I never got that far with this XD

Edited by Phoenix

If you guys want to, they can bring out some crappy weapons, as well. I'm just using this to show off/humiliate the smith.

Immabout ready to make a sprite for this guy XD XD XD

(too bad he'll probably die at like any moment when some random shard from a busted weapon hits him in the head XD )

With this luck with Blacksmiths you'd better be lucky we can stop at Damian's,AKA Bethold's workshop.

EDIT: This is taking far longer than it should,and is causing far too much attention...

Edited by Ether

Also, Lightning, Conrad might recognize Derek.

Unless he was a Lieutenant or higher in one of the 3 big militaries he wouldn't really care... but whatever.

If those officers don't let up,they will not like what happens to them.Halton is my turf,back off Kai.

I can easily turn it against you, Ether

And they didnt arrest her, they arrested the shopkeeper

Just so you know,they actually can't arrest her.Unless they have an arrest warrant from a General,or higher,what they are doing is a crime against the military.Those NPC's are royally fucked.

EDIT: Before you get any bright ideas,that would require extensive investigation,so it is physically impossible for them to have one.

Retconned,just watch yourself.

Edited by Ether