Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Considering Percy worked with Damian's dad, it seems perfectly reasonable for him to make some sort of appeal.

I dunno, I haven't actually been opposed to anything Ether's done so far, it all seems logical.

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I wasn't complaining. I actually think you did a good job with it.

Also, I made the 1 millionth post :awesome:

More directed at Kai than you,well, not at you at all...assuming you were talking about me...

Does Percy remind anyone else of Oliver, except for lack of heron obsession?

That is kind of like saying

"Oh i am a prince you cant do that"

That is not how the world works

Though i guess it is natural for people to follow the leader no matter how irrational his decision is

Lets see if you get us screwed or saved

@Snike: Reminds me of Narshen

And that dude in Harry Potter that looks like Narshen

"Oh joy. You. Listen, if you think your father's position will be capable of saving you, I can easily fudge the wounds to look like a bandits to tr..ick..."

You dont know how much this quote means to me

Though i dont get the bandit trick part

Edited by Kai-Sama

That is kind of like saying

"Oh i am a prince you cant do that"

That is not how the world works

Though i guess it is natural for people to follow the leader no matter how irrational his decision is

Lets see if you get us screwed or saved

@Snike: Reminds me of Narshen

And that dude in Harry Potter that looks like Narshen

More of Oliver IMO, as he's morbidly obese and is incredibly vain, but you make a good point.

I said this before, but it was slightly overlooked mainly because it was in one of my responses to one of Nady's rants.

My suggestion was that since at some point, we might actually need to put words in each other's character's mouths, we may as well do it accurately.

My suggestion was to put stuff in our profiles. What I neglected to mention in my speed typing is that we should leave minor descriptions about personalities, so that people can't possibly get it wrong when posting like Ether does. Now before anyone goes "That's not good because you're spoiling the story with character reveals or such and such!" That's not true. If you're never going to take control of any of my characters, you've no need to read their instructions on my profile :D

The descriptions would basically be dos and don'ts. Or just a simple explanation of how the character acts in general. Nothing major.

An example would be of Kiev, Irina's wyvern, and Victor, Ivanko's wyvern.

If anyone feeds Kiev, that's alright, but it would help to know that Kiev won't let anyone but Irina boss him around(commands). He ignores others for the most part, and even if they have food, he won't listen to voice commands. At best they can only lead him by the reins and only if Irina is very close by.

Victor on the other hand is a savage bull wyvern who'll kill anyone within ten feet. Ivanko keep's him untrained for his own wacked out reasons.(Good to know info amirite? :awesome: )

With info like this, we'll never have to complain about posts or retcon them. I'm only doing it since it'll save me the trouble of having to b*tch about something posted later on.

It's not a get out of jail free card, but the fact is, Damian has a pretty high standing in society.If he talks,people will tend to listen to him because of his lineage,and Katie is the same. And how is it an irrational decision to try to convince someone who worked with your father to pardon you,when they clearly had the ability to? It's obviously not as good a decision as attacking one of the six heroes,that's for sure,I mean, it's not like that would have had any repercussions at all...

Yeah, I noticed the Fireproof part, but it's in OoC (brackets) so technically the characters don't know that :P

I was hoping you'd try it anyway and see how things went, but ah well, stupid birdy ruined my plans I'll ruin yours next!

Ivanko turning up would be highly unrealistic.

Again with the profile, as far as my character is concerned, he's still a hero, and she's not attacking him without good reason. She doesn't know he's let his skills slip away, and even if she did, he's still probably stronger then her.

@Pentagram

Right, I use light magic, remember, when I tried to use it on Morgan? XD

As for Ethers post :facepalm:

Edited by Nadesico

It's not a get out of jail free card, but the fact is, Damian has a pretty high standing in society.If he talks,people will tend to listen to him because of his lineage,and Katie is the same. And how is it an irrational decision to try to convince someone who worked with your father to pardon you,when they clearly had the ability to? It's obviously not as good a decision as attacking one of the six heroes,that's for sure,I mean, it's not like that would have had any repercussions at all...

"Oh joy. You. Listen, if you think your father's position will be capable of saving you, I can easily fudge the wounds to look like a bandits to tr..ick..."

:facepalm:

I never said to attack him

"Well... What have we here?" came a pompous and shrill cry from atop the saddle. Suddenly, one of the piles of silk moved! But it wasn't a pile of silk! It was a silk lobster man! Rather, a man so heavily covered in silk so that the only features of his that could be seen and not mistaken for a massive mountain of silk was a small, comparatively tiny, pinpoint of a head located all the way at the very peak of the massive mountain of silk and flesh.

Bold implies he's pretty fat.

Yeah, I noticed the Fireproof part, but it's in OoC (brackets) so technically the characters don't know that :P

I was hoping you'd try it anyway and see how things went, but ah well, stupid birdy ruined my plans I'll ruin yours next!

You don't want to do that, trust me. Aside from my other handle, I'll just retcon you.

Besides, plenty of things will likely go up in flames as we continue on.

Imagine how much stuff is going to blow the hell up once the demon king himself shows up :blink:

Now i know why OneFate disliked you so much........

Anyways i kind of like Nadys fire attacks

And now it is going to be easier then ever <_< *CoughIsocough*

It's all I've got, and at the very least it's a surefire way of staying alive, which is his main concern.

Edited by Lightning

Not pissed. Just interesting. Also, wow, Fate is out to get Eric.

Now i know why OneFate disliked you so much........

Anyways i kind of like Nadys fire attacks

And now it is going to be easier then ever <_< *CoughIsocough*

You realize that when Iso attacks Percy, even if it somehow hurts him, Iso's going to be damn near dead, and then the wyvern riders are going to swoop down and kill all of us, right? :huh:

You dont know how much this quote means to me

Though i dont get the bandit trick part

As I understood it, that bit was actually directed at Katie, who had shifted the attention away from Damien. The "Bandit trick" part was that he would make it look as if he'd been uninvolved, and that we'd merely been set upon and killed by bandits. An ignoble end for a son or daughter of heroes, but not an unheard of one.

I said this before, but it was slightly overlooked mainly because it was in one of my responses to one of Nady's rants.

My suggestion was that since at some point, we might actually need to put words in each other's character's mouths, we may as well do it accurately.

My suggestion was to put stuff in our profiles. What I neglected to mention in my speed typing is that we should leave minor descriptions about personalities, so that people can't possibly get it wrong when posting like Ether does. Now before anyone goes "That's not good because you're spoiling the story with character reveals or such and such!" That's not true. If you're never going to take control of any of my characters, you've no need to read their instructions on my profile :D

The descriptions would basically be dos and don'ts. Or just a simple explanation of how the character acts in general. Nothing major.

An example would be of Kiev, Irina's wyvern, and Victor, Ivanko's wyvern.

If anyone feeds Kiev, that's alright, but it would help to know that Kiev won't let anyone but Irina boss him around(commands). He ignores others for the most part, and even if they have food, he won't listen to voice commands. At best they can only lead him by the reins and only if Irina is very close by.

Victor on the other hand is a savage bull wyvern who'll kill anyone within ten feet. Ivanko keep's him untrained for his own wacked out reasons.(Good to know info amirite? :awesome: )

With info like this, we'll never have to complain about posts or retcon them. I'm only doing it since it'll save me the trouble of having to b*tch about something posted later on.

That might be worth considering, but on the one hand, I'm not sure how much additional info I could give that I haven't either already left in the sign-up post, various posts here in feedback, and the general style and character presented throughout the RP.

Moving on, Chase is outing himself? Out of character moment?

Gotta admit, that felt like a facepalm moment to me too.

@Phoenix, what you gonna do? Use fire? XD Get the feeling I've said that multiple times now

And I'd sooner trust my younger sister then you <_< And my younger sister and I don't exactly get along.

@Ether, It's reasonable, and in this case inevitable, it's just that solving every problem with "My father was a hero" is getting kind of boring. It works with the Heroes (this case) but I honestly don't think he has any sway over others. (common soldiers etc) as he's not nobility, doesn't have rank (With non-Haltonian soldiers) and frankly I could claim to be the daughter of some Hero as well. Furthermore Damians father was a hero, not Damian, and his father is dead (apparently, he's uncorrupt and dead XD) So Damian himself hasn't really done anything.