Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

You realize that when Iso attacks Percy, even if it somehow hurts him, Iso's going to be damn near dead, and then the wyvern riders are going to swoop down and kill all of us, right? :huh:

You didnt get the point of that statement did you?

@Nady: I was just about to post the bit about his father being dead :facepalm:

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Gotta admit, that felt like a facepalm moment to me too.

Does anybody actually remember the part where I stated that the reward was only if Chase was alive? Anyone?

Are you forgetting that the person in the RP and the person operating the character in the RP are two different people?

And also your not supposed to insert yourself, Chase

... Percy IS the boss, isn't he... I mean, he has no military rank, so the only reason he's out there is probably to off the group. Also, I'm wondering how he knew about the group. I mean, Despite his claims, he's a civilian, technically, at the moment.

Chase having to be alive doesn't necessarily help our case overall though, he could just be kept alive and the rest of us executed. Also, should it come to trial, traveling with a fugitive doesn't look so good.

@Kai: ... You're missing the point completely here. Chase wants to stay alive. That doesn't necessarily mean that what he's saying will keep everyone alive.

And Chase is not a self-insertion.

@Cynthia: Okay, so I made a mistake... sorry?

Edited by Lightning

@ Kai

What else could Iso do? He's lost just enough blood at this point that a paper cut could KO him.

@ Nady

Why so much attention to the Phoenix? :unsure:

@ Bal

Well that's the thing. Going back through the pages for personality reference is time consuming. For the most part, we understand each other's personalities, but for quick reference that will prevent out of character acts, I recommend the profile info section. I've got a beta up by the way :D

@ Ether

That was actually a pretty good post this time. Made sense. But I have to agree about the Damian hero connection. It should only be used in situations like this, others ... not so much.

@ Snowy

At first I thought you had something specific planned, but it looks like you want us to decide how to screw our way out of the situation :lol:

And Chase is not a self-insertion.

Your name is Chase......

We need to wait for Snowys post to see what happens

@ Fierybird: It was sarcasm since Nady is used to burning things. Now that we have a fire mage with us it will be easier for her. :facepalm: Why couldnt you find it out alone?

Edited by Kai-Sama

My name is Charlie. Well, my middle name is. But whatever.

Where are you getting my name is Chase?

Edited by Lightning

@ Fierybird: It was sarcasm since Nady is used to burning things. Now that we have a fire mage with us it will be easier for her. :facepalm: Why couldnt you find it out alone?

I already knew that. I thought you were talking about something specific ... that wasn't Nady related >_<

My name is Charlie. Well, my middle name is. But whatever.

Where are you getting my name is Chase?

I'm Chaz. Hi. You can friend me if you want. If you don't want to, that's fine too.

?

I'm going to write this in red, since writing it in my post seems to mean it gets ignored.

Percy most likely doesn't give a shit about the reward. He's already rich, and judging by his wyvern, has more money then he needs. Handing in the group though would give him "fame" to a degree and he can claim to have beaten Harold. (At capturing/killing the group) Keep in mind, Harold ordered someone to "fetch Percy" so chances are he's received the order to "Kill the group" not "Capture" (Read first post of Chapter 4) and is working with the Elysimman army

@Phoenix, read your signature

Edited by Nadesico

@Bal: That's short for Charlie. Most of the time it's spelled Chas, but I spelled it wrong when I was like 6 and it stuck.

Edited by Lightning

@Bal: That's short for Charlie. Most of the time it's spelled Chas, but I spelled it wrong when I was like 6 and it stuck.

I was unaware. I will probably forget this, but for the moment, that's good to know.

Oh, and also, for the record, just to head off any questions here: No, my real name is not Tessa.

@ Nadesico: Yeah, I missed that. The fame thing makes sense. It'd be the only way he would listen to Harold, going by his character description. Also, anyone have an idea how he managed to get onto his wyvern,assuming he is morbidly obese?

@ Nady

Oh right, you love me. That explains EVERYTHING B)

Anyway ... just my opinion on this Percy situation.(not for the easily offended)

Iso can't help in any capacity, Irina is scared witless, and everyone else is bending over asking Percy not to stick it in too far, or trying punk him. Somebody snipe this guy so we can run! XD

@ Nady

Oh right, you love me. That explains EVERYTHING B)

Anyway ... just my opinion on this Percy situation.(not for the easily offended)

Iso can't help in any capacity, Irina is scared witless, and everyone else is bending over asking Percy not to stick it in too far, or trying punk him. Somebody snipe this guy so we can run! XD

Ah too slow

Phoenix and Nady as an OTP :blink:

And Helios is thinking about knocking him of his Wyvern

His Wyvern must be dying

Odds are he has a fili shield, as well. I mean, he might have lost his prowess, but the man isn't THAT stupid. I hope...

Edited by Snike