Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

He recieved full details from the servants who did,and Teh Awesoem Sage had a very close encounter.

He's the master of the house,of course he is informed when the headmaster of TISME shows up...

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

The guy has his obligations to his master.

Also,I don't know if the Headmaster can fully shapeshift,but if she cannot,claiming that they can drop thier pants as ID will be her definite downfall.

EDIT: Also,I'm assuming the headmaster doesn't know that Damian knows about her.Unless she can read minds remotely.

Also,wouldn't it be tough as hell to hide that much magic?Damian could feel her presence at TISME,any reason why he shouldn't be able to now?

Edited by Ether

There was a single,profound source which he mentioned to Esphyr,which was the HM.The general magicness was there,but hers was like the sound of a siren in the middle of static.

And that is the big catch...provided she can wrestle Ulfy without magic...

Edited by Ether

Hi guiz.

I'm here to say I won't be active till around this time tomorrow, and I can't really do anything until about 4 for 3 more weeks on the weekdays. So if anything important comes up I want Phoenix to handle Chase and Conrad because he knows them best besides me.

I know that she revealed them before,but Damian figures that telling her that he was told she was a wind spirit won't end well,and I doubt she took off the cloak just now.

Also,wouldn't they...stick out under the cloak?A wing is an awkward appendage to conceal...

Hi guiz.

I'm here to say I won't be active till around this time tomorrow, and I can't really do anything until about 4 for 3 more weeks on the weekdays. So if anything important comes up I want Phoenix to handle Chase and Conrad because he knows them best besides me.

I can do that ... may need to look at the controls a few more times but I can do that :)

(I can even put some focus on ChasexMorgan if you want too :awesome: )

EDIT:

HM: Let's let loose the LoAF

Damian: :wtf:

Helios: :unsure:

Pary: :)

Morgan: :facepalm:

Edited by Phoenix

Speaking of Esphyr, is anyone going to tell her she had a maids tiara on her head?

Yeah, let me get on that.

Edit: And I was just a mite too slow to get in before Esphyr jumped into the conversation. ~_~

Edited by Balcerzak

I figure either Lev or Viv. Cess hasn't said anything in awhile so you'd think it was one of them. Gives me the chance to point out some things about Ixion though :hat:

~string of cussing~

Know what, screw America. 4th of July is no fun when you're a Disillusioned Angry Possibly Communist College Student TM (otherwise known as a Damn Hippie) and now they're blowing shit up outside my house and I have a headache.

~catches up~

I'm not angry, I'm just tired and complaining. If I were legitimately angry, the "damn hippie" comment wouldn't be there, and I'd also flip out over not being taken seriously. I don't know that I've ever posted in this thread in legitimate anger so... yeah.

Posted part of a thing. Kelas-bit is about finished I think. Have to reread and add Arrin bit, I have to actually process all those goings-on for that...