Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

It is clearly stated in her profile,and if you go to the FE3 page on the site, you can look up Knight(F) to see I'm not lying.Snowy said that you could be any class from FE,so this would be no problem.

Also,I asked about which mount I should take up earlier in this thread,and there were no objections to Aiya having the ability to become a mounted unit.

As for higher stats upon mounting,while I wouldn't object to it,I have a feeling Snowy would,else everyone with a foot class would grab a mount for randomly boosted stats.

Edited by Ether

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Riding a horse and riding a wyvern are very different, not to mention I imagine the wyvern would bite your face off once you came near it.

I guss this is an awkward time to bring this up, but does anyone else think Exp gain is a little slow? It shouldn't be super fast, since there are only 4 levels, but at the same time, we've gotten hardly any so far. For reference I've tallied up Morgan's Exp and she should be fairly average in comparison to anyone (participated in all battles, slightly lower totals than ridiculous people like Damian).

She only has 24 Exp over the course of 3 chapters. For you math whizzes out there, that's only 8 Exp per chapter, which means she'll level up midway through Chapter 13, then promote in Chapter 26. I'm not sure how long this RP is expected to last, but that seems to be a really long time. So I'm going to propose that either awards increase or that 50 Exp is a level up. That's still a good amount of time (6 chapters or so) per level up.

I don't have objections to Aiya becoming a mounted unit. I have objections about stealing the wyverns. They aren't like horses. This shouldn't actually be able to work given our current situation. Her riding a wyvern isn't unrealistic, it just doesn't make sense since the wyverns already know that we're the enemy. They should be attacking us if we try to steal them, even if(especially if) their riders were killed by us.

I find that highly unlikely since she is knight and there is nothing in her background that says otherwise

Helios might be able to seeming he was during the mesh skirmish

Horses and Wyverns are two different things

Wyverns are more aggressive so ya

@Wyverns

Imagine an animal with the overall intelligence of a five or six year old. That seems about accurate compared to docile horses. They're mountain creatures that are most likely aggressive naturally, extremely territorial(until domesticated), and probably do the Doberman dance regarding ownership.

Example: My pops can snatch food away from our Rot/Dober mix dog, but I can't -_-

Aiya should definitely be able to ride a wyvern, but not an enemy's wyvern. That's too far fetched IMO.

@Exp

It's kind of slow, but it shouldn't be halfed. I'd say about a quarter increase in exp would be nice if there was going to be an increase. I assumed the rp was going to run less than 35 chapters, but more than 20. Somewhere in there :unsure:

Edited by Phoenix

By the time we kill the wyvern, Helios will be captured

We need him the most right now

... No, we need Esphyr the most right now, because she's the main character. Duh.

I think the EXP gain is a bit slow too... seeing as I've gotten absolutely nothing so far, which kinda tips you off that something's wrong.

No hijacking mounts right now, though. That's lame.

... No, we need Esphyr the most right now, because she's the main character. Duh.

Helios is the only one that can knock Percy of his wyvern right now

Can Esphyr do that

And there is no significant main character

If there was, Damian would be the closest to one

OK, then we rout them, or get routed/run and hope for some sort of hiding spot. The jacking is a bit extreme, I guess.

So Damian/Aiya have 42/43 EXP respectively.I love having the characters that can survive more rounds of combat than anyone else here,considering the massive Exp sweep a while back due to exposure.

So anyone interested in overthrowing the exp hogs XD

SO how are we going to do this level up thing

Roll a dice then add 1 stat point for the amount we get?

Helios is the only one that can knock Percy of his wyvern right now

Can Esphyr do that

And there is no significant main character

If there was, Damian would be the closest to one

Well,Damian is likely close to him due to speaking to him,since he would have between Percy and the group.If he's advancing toward us,which he seems to be,Damian could try drop-kicking him?

On that note,can we put more than one point into a single stat?Like, could I give Damian +1 Str and +2 def when he levels up, or would I have to put the third point elsewhere?

Esphyr is the main character because Snowy made her. She's also first. As far as I'm concerned Esphyr fulfills my requirements for being the main character.

Seeing how fat he is i suppose it could be worth a try

NO DONT STEAL MAH THUNDA!

I am actually seriously considering having Damian leap towards him,get around the poor silk-suffocated wyvern with his agility,and plant his boot into Percy's face,knocking him onto the ground and getting dirt on his silk.Does that make me a bad person?