• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Sorry,but Aiya is blanked out anything aside from Kill Pary.Chase directly got in the way,so he was neutralized.She didn't realize she nearly bifurcated Eric,either.y'know.

Damian: Esphyr!

Esphyr: Damian!

Damian: Let's ****!

Edited by Snowy_One

Damian: Let's ****!

I'll admit it,I lol'd

I'll let it slide this once, but any more instantly hitting Chase and I'm going to call it out as god-modding. I don't care who it is unless it's statted in which case it's going to hit.

If someone stats it out just so they can hit him I'm going to call that god-modding as well by putting me into a fight without permission.

Kai, could you edit that last post to make it less stupid? You're allowed to talk like that in Chat, but doing actual RP posts like that is bad form.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Bows are horrible at short range.If she can get her hand in contact with the bow,she can get it to miss,because altering an arrow's path before it is shot is one of the easiest things on the planet.

And as I said,threats won't work.Someone will have to actually restrain her,as i keep saying.

You put yourself in a position,where if Aiya got around the bow,and attacked Chase,he was too close to avoid being hit.It was obvious that she wasn't going to sit there and just say okay.

And what would it have accomplished?

"Chase dodged because he's like Usain Bolt,and then threatened to kill her again."

It is basically what he did afterward,except that Chase dodging an unexpected hit like that is unreasonable.

@Bal: Just edit in that Damian came rushing towards them,and add a reaction to it,and you should be fine.

Edited by Ether

@ Ether:

That depends on the RP'er.

Something like this is what i planned

Aiya swung at Helios

Helios: Ha you failed

Turns out it was a fake and she struck his stomach

Helios: Ow For a chick she hits hard. *Dies*

Unless you prefer this:

Chase threw his knife at Aiya. It buried itself in her neck

Over this:

Chase threw his knife at Aiya.

@Bal: Just edit in that Damian came rushing towards them,and add a reaction to it,and you should be fine.

I noticed that. You posted like 2 minutes after I started working apparently, and by the time I was previewing it was random other chaos. XD I need to finish getting caught up before I can just add in the little bit o' reaction.

There is a difference.Your example kills her,which I did not do.

If someone who was shown to be good with a throwing knife,and I had put Aiya into a scenario where it was going to hit if it was thrown(like Aiya's punch),then I would have no problem with whoever threw it having it hit,just not a lethal blow.

@Lightning: He didn't lower the bow,his tension was just lowered.All she needed was a chance to change the angle of the bow.

Edited by Ether

It's true, I find Chase lowering his bow unlikely in this instance.

Anyway, Charlotte is attempting conflict resolution here. If you hit her I'm CCing Eric.

Edited by -Cynthia-

That's still making him do something he wouldn't do. Chase is really high-strung. He's not going to fall for someone dropping their weapon.

Edited by Lightning