• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Heh like that time Helios pawned him.

More like epicly god-modding? There's absolutely no reason for Helios to be able to use knives, it probably won't ever use them again, and you brought it up at the best moment possible for you. Helios still bled because he pressed it up to his neck, no matter how much of a ninja you try to make him.

After reading all of this I'm leaning toward the Chase side of this argument. We shouldn't be posting their reactions to our feints under most if not all circumstances. Also I already pointed out absolute distaste for "Auto-hit" posts. Not every character reacts the same way to a fast attack, and not every character would be struck by an attack under favorable or unfavorable conditions.

I think the reason Ether is tempted to do this every single time outside of a duel is because there's a 90% chance that the attack will be dodged. somewhat defeats the purpose of the attack. At the same time, there are cases where hits make sense, and cases where they don't. This case is iffy because of the way the posts were made and the whole shortsightedness of it all. No matter how annoying it is, there should never be auto hit posts especially not when lethal weapons are involved. (Part of me hopes the annoying aspect of dodge tanking in plot battles will discourage their very implementation :hat: )

My suggestion is know the situation:

How fast is this attack? What's my character's positioning? What are my character's offensive and defensive skills? What are my character's reaction speeds to various attacks?

I have all this figured out already and have it completely implemented. I hope others catch up soon cause this crap is just annoying.

@ Lightning

Even though Chase is in character, it might be a good idea to leave the bow pointing out of the interactions because everyone uses the opportunity to start these kinds of squabbles. I've actually been using Viveka to somewhat point out that to him and try to influence him to change. We'll see what happens :/

Oh, Snowy, looks like I muffed up this attempt to ask Esphyr about the post-duel. I'll get it in again some other time. I guess this will just serve to bring it niggling back to the surface of Tessa's mind again, give her something more to ponder on.

Sorry guys, friend from a forum I used to spend a lot of time at just added me on Facebook and I've been distracted talking to her for a bit. But I'm trying to juggle a bunch of things, I think I can do it!

Why should he join the group, though? His motivation is pointless and he's just wasting our time so far.

Edited by Lightning

Just a FYI, the mushroom in question... Is a real mushroom. It served as the inspiration for the Super Mushroom in the Mario Games. Here's a pic. two_red_mushrooms.jpg

It's called 'Roger's mushroom' or something like that and it's considered deadly. It is toxic and the toxin gives the eater delusions, hallucinations, and the whatnot IIRC.

Sobering to realize Mario is basically high on toxic shrooms in his games.