• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I am actually seriously considering having Damian leap towards him,get around the poor silk-suffocated wyvern with his agility,and plant his boot into Percy's face,knocking him onto the ground and getting dirt on his silk.Does that make me a bad person?

Seriously Helios needs to deserve his outlaw status

This seem to be my only opportunity

@Rein: No, it doesn't

Edited by Kai-Sama

@ Ether: As long as you get a critical, no.

@ Kai: Well, technically, all the users of the Crimson weapons are main characters, and not to mention Snowy's the one who put this together, so...

Edited by Snike

On that note,can we put more than one point into a single stat?Like, could I give Damian +1 Str and +2 def when he levels up, or would I have to put the third point elsewhere?

It says however you want and you wouldn't be breaking caps, so I don't see why not.

@ Phoenix: Pretty much. Well, this sucks. *watches battle*

Edited by Snike

OK, so how many wyverns are dead right now? It looks like they all attacked that one wyvern, and killed it 3 times...

Nope. I was unconscious.

@ Phoenix: In-character, and it gives an excuse for why he can't fight! :awesome:

At first the idea of another badluck character was kind of lame(we have plenty of those already). But now I see that this is comedic badluck, which adds a bit more funny to the rp without the need of a Sain or Serra type character, thoug he's probably not going to level up too fast XD

Very good, sir :awesome:

Edited by Phoenix

Initially, it was referencing his LUK stat. Then, I got that roll, and things went downhill. IDK how long the comedic part is going to last, but ATM, yesh. And no, he's not going to die. That would be lucky for him.

OK. You guys depleted his HP. So, now, I guess we wait for Snowy. Maybe a medic could check to see if I'm still alive?

Kai, I totally missed your post about healing Percy. I think I'll wait to see if Snowy has other plans.

Also Snike, I totally don't know where your character disappeared to, so if by medic you mean, Tessa. It might take awhile. She can't be everywhere at once.

He's lying face down on the ground, near one of the wyvern corpses. No need to hurry, though, as Percy's pretty much down now.