• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Just a move to keep her from being one-shotted all the time? In other news, I wonder if the Luk stat can go negative.

Edit:... Just realized I jobbed on the DEF and RES values of Eric. Doesn't change the outcome of the attack, though.

Edited by Snike

That's a good question. IMO, she's giving up on returning to her normal life for the moment and conceding to the fact that she's stuck with the group.

Riot? What am I going to do? Make Percy and his wyvern perform a one man riot+one wyvern? :/

They're already attacking you, so I don't see any point (They were).

Edited by Nadesico

I chose to explain it as a sort of contingency spell instead of just...being lucky?

I actually found the brief description to be very plausible, and the mechanic leaves the story specifics delightfully vague, so it need not even be the same between different holders of the skill.

I'm sort of wondering now if Kamilla's cracked under the stress of dealing with us crazy people, or is about to.

Tessa's not crazy. At worst she's sanity challenged. :lol: But yeah, she does seem to be resigned to her current fate. Poor church inquisitor lady!

Yeah, shouldn't Tessa get some EXP, for the scratch damage she inflicted?

It's not a competition,and you got such a big chunk because of the bosskill,and even then,Aiya almost matched it.And I'm pretty sure they both still have more Exp overall anyway.