• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

From a personal standpoint, I agree with Tessa. From Morgan's standpoint, Tessa's being overly concerned about a certain creature and not focusing on "the greater mission". Granted, Morgan disagrees with aggroing it in the first place so she won't come down too hard here.

Situation reminds me of Charlotte/Viveka's conversation about the Septimian invasion. Younger woman gives a more idealistic moral view while older woman gives an "ends justify the means" stance.

Edited by -Cynthia-

So I see the headmaster attacked Iso with her wings, and everyone's talking about random stuff. Still nowhere near caught up though :(

By the way, when/why does Phoenix have Katie now, and Psych using Helenos? What I'm reading right now is probably more than a little outdated, but does anyone care to explain why Snowy seems to have donated all his characters besides Esphyr?

Psych just kind of took Helenos randomly.

Phoenix got tired of Katie's inactivity, so he takes her himself sometimes.

Lots of stuff has been kind of irrelevant, skimmage should be acceptable.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Still catching up so I'll post later, hopefully I can make the Recap post for the past..... 10 or so pages a little shorter .

Edit: Make that 25, I might just forget recapping for the most part. >.<

Edited by the_whistler

Not only did Levski beat Viveka to the punch, but this may easily turn into a dark alliance of sorts. Sad thing is it's exactly what the group needs.

*is tab whoring*

Morning.

Snowy, update dem skills so I can finalize my characters' skills?

holy shit guys

(Hello from some hotel in the middle of nowhere.)

Reading through, reading through...

-Wondering what Naelia did to the bridles after stealing the bits, because usually if you do that the reins aren't connected to anything. I guess she tied those to the noseband? (In which case it's only painful when the rider pulls too hard.) And Amari's not bridled... moving on...

-Oh shit we're here. I should... something something... well I should finish reading first...

-Oh good lord what are they doing. Kelas retroactively runs around trying to calm the horses so nobody dies falling off.

-Good job with Megae, Phoenix. Thanks.

-Posting now.

Aaaaaand on the road again.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Morning

Is it just me, or are Morgan and Tessa like Lulu and Yuna? Rather, isn't Morgan more like Lulu?

I don't even know who those are. *feels ashamed and heads to Google for comfort*

Speaking of FF13, I got it on Thursday. Up to Chapter 3 so far, but I only played on Thursday.

Is it sad I've never played a Final Fantasy?

I played Tactics on my emulator though, and I played that one for DS but I quit half way through.

Mornin'. I'll think of something to post.

Bal join my mafia!

Facts facts. Any game where you have no choice of party at all (cough FF4 cough) is instant low. FF13 is guilty of this to a point but at LEAST YOU GET A BIT OF A CHOICE LATER.