• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

The thing with making him walk is that he'd slow us down. We'd want to be moving at a normal person's walk-- he's enormously fat. We could try it for a bit, though; how near are we to the next town?

His con is over 9000

He might tip over and fall XD

I think you people might be taking his obesity a bit too far, he's still human, if he managed to climb ontop a wyvern he's not just a round ball of fat. I get the feeling some of us are thinking fat= balloon body, and while that's what's sort of implied by Snowy.

If we were as active in the RP as we are here, we'd be at the capitol by now :/

Well, given he's fat enough to need a triple-the-normal-size wyvern, I don't think the "wouldn't work with any of our horses" bit is an exaggeration, at least. Walking, he'll probably just be slow and get tired easily.

Unrelated: Gaaaaaah why do I suck at cooking things that are not pasta and vegetables? AUGH

I recommend getting a pot, filling it with oil, leaving it on high heat, and then go out and eat take-away.

*Is wondering why she's always the last one to have posted in the RP, nearly everytime she checks :/

You people could interact with eachother while we wait for Snowy to make Percy respond you know :/

I recommend getting a pot, filling it with oil, leaving it on high heat, and then go out and eat take-away.

*Is wondering why she's always the last one to have posted in the RP, nearly everytime she checks :/

You people could interact with eachother while we wait for Snowy to make Percy respond you know :/

I tried that, I don't think Arrin replied to me, and I'm a little drunk, so don't really trust myself to post atm even if he had.

If you insist though, I'll reread things to see if I've missed something or could otherwise contribute.

I made a post about magic... which is going to probably cause a lot of arguments, now that I think about it, but whatever.

Also an attempt to start a support with Morgan.

I predict a "Now is not the time" from Morgan XD

When I said "interact" I didn't mean everyone set up camp and relax XD We are technically still on the run you know :P

Edited by Nadesico