• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Funny, I thought I would be more aligned towards Ravenclaw and Slytherin but everything's almost equal.

Gryffindor - 11 (Definitely not that nice wtf)

Ravenclaw - 11

Slytherin - 10

Hufflepuff - 7

...... Heinz is from Septimus, and I was going more for a sense of indifference and take what you can than whatever this evil Septimus is.

Edit: Doesn't the "evil nation" title already belong to Halton anyway? Labeling Septimus as evil just seems horribly cliche. The only characters who should have anything against Septimus are the Jeronians.

Edited by the_whistler

...... Heinz is from Septimus, and I was going more for a sense of indifference and take what you can than whatever this evil Septimus is.

Edit: Doesn't the "evil nation" title already belong to Halton anyway? Labeling Septimus as evil just seems horribly cliche. The only characters who should have anything against Septimus are the Jeronians.

This was Cuddles'argument. I brought it up out of boredom but I remain neutral on whether or not Septimus should be evil. All I know is that one of their Colonels is.

So much Freudian imagery right now.

And with a couple of characters like Alf who's place of birth was invaded by Septimus, it makes sense for there to be some hate. Anyway, 3-d would be nice for Septimus though.

Snowy...... Ether....... im not in the fucking mood.....

Thats your warning.

Damian is completely drained,exhausted,and can barely move.

You won't need to worry about crazy sex for atleast 5 minutes.

Also,calm down.

Grey and Grey territory, really. My characters hate Septimus, because, guess what? They're Jerdonians. I suggested it to be the antagonistic one, simply because the other two are established by the GM and Sue Ether to be non-hostile.

Two questions.

1) Did anybody bother to pick up Chase?

2) Is Conrad just weirdly following the group or what?

I can't really post on Sundays so I missed a lot, and I can't post time 4:00 PM EST on weekdays, which might impose a problem. So I'm going to leave CCs for Feenix when I'm not here and it's necessary.

Two questions.

1) Did anybody bother to pick up Chase?

2) Is Conrad just weirdly following the group or what?

I can't really post on Sundays so I missed a lot, and I can't post time 4:00 PM EST on weekdays, which might impose a problem. So I'm going to leave CCs for Feenix when I'm not here and it's necessary.

Viveka picked up Chase, and handed him to Conrad who subsequently left him on the ground :/

Conrad and the other two peggies are standing over Chase. Well actually Jasmine has him all passed out in her arms while Conrad and Lucille watch.

@ Kai

That was even better than Morgan hopping off of Lev XD (which is about to happen for real this time XD )

Edited by Phoenix

I thought I'd give you the opportunity for some sort of save there.

I feel better about Morgan's lecture now since Damian one-upped her by saying he was wrong. Morgan doesn't do that...pretty much ever.

Yeah, so, Medeus had siblings?

In other news, anyone want to pick up a character, until Eric leaves? I just feel like bringing them in in a few chapters.