Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Pheeny And what mistakes would those be? This is much more simple, and a lot eviler too.

See details below

Details

@ Psych: Learn from the master. Never reveal your plan because the Rp'ers will direct their character into foiling it

A simple night watch will screw this up and don't think our characters would be OOC for doing so.

@ Psychout

You're not running ruining anymore plots PERIOD

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Night watch

They can just warp into the tent. They can warp anywhere!

@Sage

Everyone is in bad shape. I can kidnap Esphyr, Katie, Irina, or Arrin, but Damian's more likely to get angrier over Aiya than Esphyr, and more angry than Iso, Kelas, or Lev and Iso.

@Night watch

They can just warp into the tent. They can warp anywhere!

@Sage

Everyone is in bad shape. I can kidnap Esphyr, Katie, Irina, or Arrin, but Damian's more likely to get angrier over Aiya than Esphyr, and more angry than Iso, Kelas, or Lev and Iso.

What tent? A night watch doesn't necessarily mean standing a hundred feet away from a tent and watching for wolves. Sometimes a night watch is simply being awake while everyone else sleeps. You warp in, you get shot, then you warp out, no prisoners.

Irina's fine. Her arm is in good enough condition for fighting.

Snowy, can I please kill Psych? Over and over, until he stays dead?

Regarding the night watch: Kelas will stay awake all night on guard with her bow out for as many days as she can. This will probably be longer than it takes for you to get bored. (She'll then pass out and have to be carried, but that's not the point.)

Regarding ON FIRE: Seriously, man, it's a terrible idea, and we're not going to your islands now, I'm sorry, it's just not gonna happen.

Also I love how nearly nothing's happened all day...

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Feenix: Are there any FE10 characters with headbands?

Plenty:

Ike

Mia

Tormod

Sigrun

Tanith

Marcia

Catelena

The bandits

Makalov

Sanaki

Ranulf (kinda)

Reyson

some others

Snowy, can I please kill Psych? Over and over, until he stays dead?

Regarding the night watch: Kelas will stay awake all night on guard with her bow out for as many days as she can. This will probably be longer than it takes for you to get bored. (She'll then pass out and have to be carried, but that's not the point.)

Regarding ON FIRE: Seriously, man, it's a terrible idea, and we're not going to your islands now, I'm sorry, it's just not gonna happen.

Also I love how nearly nothing's happened all day...

Hello, Kiryn ^_^

I already threatened to kill Psych. You get seconds.

Edited by Phoenix

You know at my mother's house, the computer isn't quite set up, so I might not be able to do this for a bit. Snowy can take over, or failing that, Phoenix or Cynthia.

I'll eat the remains for you guys.

Edited by Dark Sage

@Clockwork

When did I say something about fire? And they can warp around the watch. They might not even run into Kelas.

@Pheeny

Irina's arm doesn't matter. There are three of them, and one of her. They'll gag her, and tie her arms, then warp out with her.

NOBODY IS DUMB ENOUGH TO SLEEP ALONE SOMEONE WILL SEE THEM AND START SHOOTING/SETTING THEM ON FIRE.

Also three mages versus one lance wielder. Half-spirit half-schmirit, they're not gonna get Irina instantly, she'll fight 'em off long enough for everyone to wake up.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Well considering he probably requires multiple killings in order to stay dead, I think we can work out some sort of deal.

Quoted FTW

I'll get the gas canisters ...

You know at my mother's house, the computer isn't quite set up, so I might not be able to do this for a bit. Snowy can take over, or failing that, Phoenix or Cynthia.

I'll eat the remains for you guys.

Why does everyone trust me with their characters? I was surprised by Damian and Aiya, then I got hit with HM and Katie and nearly had the male equivalent of a hot flash. I know I'm the God of NPCs ... but the God of PCs too?

@ Irina vs idiot girls

B, M, and V warp into the room, Irina hears them and wakes up! B rushes to grab Irina, but she chokes her, and then snaps her neck! The other two rush in at the same time! Iso having been awakened by the racket blasts the other two. THE END :)

Edited by Phoenix

You're backup for me. I know you're overworked with these guys, so I prefer Cynthia as the main fallback if Snowy can't do it.

Mmmmmm.... Psychout stew.

And no, I'm not a cannibal.

Edited by Dark Sage

Yeah, physical strength is kind of an issue. Squishy wizards and all (no i dont care what species they may or may not be)

Look, if we keep getting these bad plans, I'm just gonna start dropping Tanair on them now.

@CC trust: I think people tend to entrust their characters to people they interact with a lot. You have a lot of characters, therefore interact a lot with the most people.

@CC trust: I think people tend to entrust their characters to people they interact with a lot. You have a lot of characters, therefore interact a lot with the most people.

My original goal for having many NPCs was to A. Manipulate the plot steadily, and B. to have more fun by having many more interactions than what should be possible. I wasn't anticipating the build up of trust. That is interesting <.<

Later, Kiryn ^_^

It was nice plotting Psych's destruction with you! :3

Oh crap! I almost forgot! I must speak with Kiryn and Cynthia about something <.< >.>

*sneaks off to do so*

Edited by Phoenix

Gave me time to post without interruption.

BTW

Regarding Victor. I would prefer it if anyone planning to interact with that wyvern read the information on him in the character thread FIRST.

As Phoenix predicted,kidnapping Aiya is a no.

Several reasons why,logically.

-Physically,she is one of the strongest in the group.They need to get a hold of her to shadow-warp-whateverthefucktheydo,and squishy mages vs. a 6 1/2 Foot Zweihander...if they need to get close to her,a weapon like that is proven to be more than capable of beheading three people in one swing.

-Damian will be with her.This is a guarantee,and 90% chance of Esphyr being present as well.

-MOTHERFUCKING ULFHRAHN

-MOTHERFUCKING HEADMASTER SHADOW-RAGE

-MOTHERFUCKING BERSERK DAMIAN

Need I give any more reasons?

EDIT:I don't have a Tvtropes account,and I'm not making one just to do this,but Gae-Borg's possession is not an ass-pull,as I did everything I could to tell you something like it was gonna happen without spoiling it,AND DAMIAN WAS NOWHERE NEAR DEATH,HE WAS JUST UNCONSCIOUS!The soullessness and deathly appearance was an aftereffect of the Gae-Borg's possession,he was just KO'd before it.

Edited by Ether