Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Ether

That's kinda the point, to make Damian as angry as possible.

They'd attack when she's sleeping, and while it might be kinda hard, her weapon might be a few feet away from her, so she'd have to hand to hand it.

I'm leaning to capturing Esphyr now. Snowy?

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Psychout

Enough.

@ TvTrope people

Can someone add Kick Chick, AND show of her legs to Viveka? That's like her main thing. (I promise I'll make an account sometime in the near future if I really need to, but for now ... please ...)

Edited by Phoenix

Again,Esphyr is with them,and the same problems apply.

As for her weapon being out of reach,Damian and Esphyr are there,and can summon theirs at will.It doesn't take Aiya long to grab hers.

Also,Curse projection is fun,because it is versatile:

Mages:What do you mean we aren't warping?!WHY AREN'T WE WARPING!?

Damian:*points to Gae-Borg*

Mages: :blink:

Damian:*shoves his lance into the mage girls so hard it comes out the other end*

That... was worded very oddly.

@FEENIX: Kay.

That...was the intention.

Also,what do you get when Psychout goes in the bath?

A Cesspool.

EDIT:Hey Phoenix,exactly how big is Victor?I know he's bigger than Ulfy,but what Ulfy does is somewhat dependent on how much bigger.

Edited by Ether

@ Ether

Lame but still funny XD

@ Everyone else

Sadly this whole wyvern incident won't really be underway til tomorrow cause at around 5:30 pm (8:30 pm EST) I'll begone again til 9:30-ish pm (12:30 am EST) ... sooo ... uh yeah. Well as long as no idiots decide to pet/approach/throw spells at/taunt/moon the beast they shouldn't lose any limbs.

Side note: I'm perfectly fine with people using Victor to maul their characters, in fact, in Psych's case, I highly encourage it :)

EDIT:

@ Victor's size

All in all close to the area/radius/size of an F-15 (not including the jet's wings and all of Victor's body parts included except for his wings) but I never settled on a size initially due to the fact that Ivanko couldn't kill something that big without magic imbued weapons. At this current point in time, that actually seems like a good idea ... the magic imbued weapons I mean.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Ether

Let's try this ...

Sizes:

Helenos=12/12

Humans=1/12

Kiev=3/12

Krinkov=4/12

Ulfhrahn=7/12 (8/12 if we throw in those epic wings)

Mountain Bulls=6 and 7/12

Victor=8/12 (9/12 if we throw in those epic wings)

Does that help? >_>

EDIT:

Should probably save this somewherez >_>'

Edited by Phoenix

*looks up F-15 length*

*says 63 ft* >_>'

Shiiiiiiit ...

I wish I had some sort of graphical chart with drakes on it. Then I could give out a better size estimate, maybe even settle on an exact size. Suckage ...

Edited by Phoenix

Also, I'd personally like to say Chase is more of a Jerkass Woobie than a Jerkass, but that'd probably piss off a few people so I though I'd ask.

@ Psychout

It's length. Height is never very big.

@ Length

*does some extra proportion checks*

Let's go with somewhere in here--> 60 ft - 65 ft(partly due to age difference Ulfy being 40ish and Victor being 100+) for the time being. Vic's always had a long tail so + or - an extra six or seven feet overall only effects tail whipping range, and not much else.

Because they never stop growing the largest ones tend to be the oldest ... and doesn't afraid of anything >_>'

Hiding Victor must be difficult... also probably superfluous because he could probably kill all of his enemies without needing to hide. But meh.

@Look up the controls before petting the wyvern: Don't worry, none of the horses are that dumb, either.

Query: Could a sufficiently large wyvern be mistaken for a dragon by a generally intelligent person, or are there major distinguishing factors to prevent that?

@Look up the controls before petting the wyvern: Don't worry, none of the horses are that dumb, either.

Query: Could a sufficiently large wyvern be mistaken for a dragon by a generally intelligent person, or are there major distinguishing factors to prevent that?

@ Wyv controls

XD

@ Wyvern vs Dragon

I'd say bulls are the closest things to the glorious shiny flying mythical beasts known as dragons.

If there were differences, the obvious ones would be talking and weird ass magical sh*t.

Wyverns just kill things the old fashion way.

Physical differences would probably be sheer size. Victor is massive, but I'd imagine true dragons to be even larger.

F*CK YEAH! I figured it out! Vic and Ulfy are close to (if not larger than) Drako from Dragon heart! Look at the proportions! They're both close to that, and don't forget the tail. Main difference is that their heads don't cock up like that (they aren't dogs).

Edited by Phoenix

Just noticed something: Lance Cavaliers are basically better versions of Soldiers.