• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Not all that much. Have you seen the soap operas? It's one break up after another. I don't see much of that in Ether's posts. Only seems to contain the good parts of drama, not the bad parts that make you vomit.

Bobby: How many guys have you slept with since I went to L.A. last week, Barbara? How many?!! >_<

Barbara: F-f-forty seven ... (C what I did thar?)

Bobby: ... oh my go-OH MY GOD- Forty- FORTY SEVEN?!!! :angry:

Barbara: It's not as bad as it sounds!

Bobby: You ssssssSSLUT!!! Whaddyoumean it's not as bad as it sounds?!

Barbara: We ... we had a connection ...

Bobby: A CONNECTION?!!! WITH FORTY SEVEN DIFFERENT GUYS?!!! I WAS GONE FOR A WEEK!!! ARRRRGH!!!

Barbara: Bobby, I still love you ...

Bobby: Yeah?!! Yeah?!! Well if you loved me you wouldn't sleep with forty-seven guys in one week! You slut you slut you slut!! ARRRRGH!!! >_<

I don't see much of this^ in Ether's posts :/

^ Actually I like that sort of conflict from time to time rather than it's A-OK lol! :D being the solution to all relationship problems.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I apologize for vanishing. There was a woman going from house to house posing as a magazine saleswoman and stealing stuff when people weren't looking. From me, she stole my keys. There was a neighborhood-wide hunt for her which ended up in her capture (not at my hands) and arrest. I had to change the locks on the doors in the event she made copies as well as replace my own keys.

Leaving after my next post.

@ Cynthia

It's probably better to just not sleep with forty-seven men in the first place. You know ... be faithful. That sh*t's totally in right now :)

EDIT:

Okay gotta go! Be back passed your bed times east coasters! XD (three and a half hours)

Edited by Phoenix

Bedtime... hah. Bedtime. That word amuses me.

Unrelated: So I'm a bit of a hippie in some respects, but I could never ever go vegetarian. Steak is too delicious; om nom nom dead animal. (And all I had for dinner was steak and bread. Awesome.) Also, ideas for beating my cousin up? He's plotting against me.

@RP... Lol lol so we just get to freeze and stare at Victor for three hours.

@Snowy: Holy shit man. That sucks.

Offer him a beer... except replace it with warm lemonaid. Then when he tries to accept, kick him in the nuts, then poor it out over him and claim it wasn't beer. Let him piece it together.

@psych: Don't be a jerk.

... That's referring to the first part btw. I wholeheartedly approve of the second one, though.

EDIT: I thought you said you DOD wanna get Helios captured... darn it!~

Edited by Lightning

Stuck wiping on Blood Queen. Feeling sad that this stupid thief made me miss todays posting. Plus, I may be called as a witness at her trial tomorrow (I don't know why, but she's getting prosecuted very fast).