Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

You guys can fight and beat the mages, but they'll warp away before they get killed.

They'll probably restrain Viveka's legs Phoenix. :awesome:

@Bal

The characters will probably have a whole bunch of fun. And relaxation.

The players on the other hand, may not want a tropical vacation.

@ Italics

What's the fun in that? Can't we just kill them off?

@ Bold

Yeah they were probably going to have a three on three against Iso, Helios, and Arrin too, but sh*t changes.

@ Underlined

Read that again^

READ THAT AGAIN^

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Back! The prosecutor had a comb-over FYI. I got called on as a witness, but only to confirm that she came to my house. Then I had to sit out the remainder of the trial. Finished really fast though.

@ Snowy

Psych's still scheming kidnappings. Do you have a plan for what to do next or don't you?

EDIT:

Comb overs ... *snickers* :P

Edited by Phoenix

A lusty gaze passed between the two women for a moment. Within her heart, Katie could feel the faint flutter of wings. Six wings, each filled with desire and longing for the touch of the older woman. Was this right? To desire such intimacy with the woman whom had once sung her to sleep as a child? To desire the person whom was the closest thing she had ever held to a actual mother, or even a parent?

Katie and Headmaster action.

I HAD AN AWESOME IDEA IN A DREAM LAST NIGHT:

Lord of Azure Flames. Mafia version. I'm so going to make that.

... Buuuut I need permission first. Snowy, would you mind if I did that?

...dkajfjejwakf too much time in car, not enough time wandering around park

@Psych: DAMMIT WHY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND. You keep making these plans. There are about a million things wrong with them. We tell you this and you do not listen.

Once again, the main flaws:

-Nobody wants to go to your damn islands. This is a multiplayer game, and you are not the GM. Stop trying to drag us there.

-The more steps you plan out, the easier it is for us to completely foil your plans, and you aren't the GM so you can't stop us from doing that. Since we don't want to go to your damn islands, we're definitely going to do so.

-You're trying to railroad. And you are not the GM. Have I said that enough?

-When we try to foil your plans, you try to godmode. You think we're complaining now? You keep godmoding, it'll get worse.

@Current happenings: Lol how nobody responds to Kelas. Now I must figure out what to do with Arrin...

oh and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE discuss the map in here not in the Useful Notes thread

@ Kiryn

Wasn't sure what to say to Kelly. Is Iso riding with her for now or not? Also!

Current riding layout for characters concerning Phoenix:

Kiev Passengers:

Irina

2 empty (Katie banned = Iso banned unless otherwise noted)

Krinkov Passengers:

Levski

Morgan

(Carries large cases as well so third passenger space is used up)

Susann Passengers:

Viveka

1 empty

@Current happenings: Lol how nobody responds to Kelas. Now I must figure out what to do with Arrin...

Dude. Tessa is totally right by Kelas now. Ready and willing to help out/lead Amari whatever. I got confused because I thought you said Arrin would be riding behind her, but we can fix this if you want? I mean, I don't even know what you wanted me to do.

@Phoenix: I dunno, he's your character, you decide.

@Tessa: Ah crap sorry didn't notice that bit.

@Arrin: That was a backup plan if Kelas doesn't end up riding Amari. He'll take Francis since she is, but she's kind of likely to fall off.

Extra pegasus passenger strikes me as unwise if it's not absolutely necessary. (We have some unspecified number of horses from Damian's place with us now too IIRC.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Iso

Gotta be in character so if she needs help, he'll offer, but if not, he'll probably try another Katie related seating arrangement.

@ Peggie passenger

It's just an option.

Viv prefers to ride alone anyway, but if you haven't noticed, she does make the offers out of benign guilt.

Y'know just because you're infatuated with someone doesn't mean you need to be stapled to them 24/7.

Really?Goddamn it I've been lied to again! *throws Staple gun out window,hits Eric*

Oops...

Are we headed to Jerdon/Septemus?

If we are going to Septemus then you have to cross Tora

If we cross Tora im going to make it hell for all of you.

You apparently haven't seen the map.