• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Okay, but the fact I'm going to complain about is that they "left with everything they needed". That's not specific enough. I don't wanna see anything ridiculous that you might try to argue them having bought. That'd be lame.

Also you didn't pay for it. And making checks off to the military so you never have to pay for stuff with your own money is cheap.

It's just plot stuff(more specifically,ingredients for a cake,and alcohol)

Our gold is for stuff like Vulns,etc. That we actually use in battle.I just won't have a good connection for more than the next 5 Mins,and didn't want to make an excruciatingly long post about how they found eggs,milk,etc. in chronological order just so Rein is happy.

Back. Mother decided to watch her soaps. >.>

Before people bitch

Decades too late.

... Dammit Snowy, that'll be bad if Chase doesn't get that back. Also, that needs retconning. It absolutely is not worthless considering it had a ruby in its hilt...

*flies in all dramatic like*

I have returned from my driving test.

Other stuff ...

@ Esphyr's birthday

I was hoping this crap wouldn't come up too soon. Affinities are based on birthdays. Esphyr is Fire. You know who else is?

Iso

Kelas

Reika

Probably one or two more I'm missing.

^That's how many more birthdays will pass within the next month(rp time).

@ RP

Not sure what to do.

@ Kiryn

You don't know the meaning of embarrassing parents :angry:

@Embarrassing parents: I think I do, I just haven't shared all the stories...

@Affinity: Does that even need to be followed? I wasn't even paying attention to birth month when I picked those...

@Kelas waking up: I think she's gonna sleep through the night, we should timeskip soon anyway. Unless someone does something to wake her up, of course.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Aiya is also fire,but wasn't that just a tactitian thing?Doesn't necessarily apply.

Also,Chase's is a few days after,and I don't think he's fire...

Unrelated: Whatever happened to Lucille/Jasmine?

@Embarrassing parents: I think I do, I just haven't shared all the stories...

@Affinity: Does that even need to be followed? I wasn't even paying attention to birth month when I picked those...

@ Affinities

No one was, that's why majority of folks picked fire and will probably vote to pick their own birth months.

@ Parents

So tempted to challenge you here >_>'

@ Lucy and Jazz

They didn't have anywhere to go so they're still kind of mixed in with the group. They'll leave once Viv or Conrad give them something to do.

(They can be used to deliver items and deliver messages and stuff)

Edited by Phoenix

Wow. I disappear for a few hours and miss one of the few times that whistler was actually around and active. Be right to the thread proper to catch up.

@ Affinities

No one was, that's why majority of folks picked fire and will probably vote to pick their own birth months.

Lugh and Rei are twins and have different affinities (Fire and Ice). Birth month has nothing to do with it, save only for the Tactician in FE7. Everyone elses affinity ever is fair game.

Lugh and Rei are twins and have different affinities (Fire and Ice). Birth month has nothing to do with it, save only for the Tactician in FE7. Everyone elses affinity ever is fair game.

Point taken. I've got no intention of suggesting or forcing it. In fact, I don't really care that much. Just wanted to point it out.

Also I've only played FE7-FE9. I wouldn't know about Lugh and Rei.

Wow. I disappear for a few hours and miss one of the few times that whistler was actually around and active. Be right to the thread proper to catch up.

Still on right now XD, and will probably be somewhat active for the next few hours or so and keeping an eye on the forums because I refuse to keep recapping every post I make :lol:

I tried to base Damian and Aiya's affinities on personality.There was a really nice affinity quiz that I can't seem to find again,but I ran them through it and that's what I got.