• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Wyvern fight

He will ... but Krinkov is a bit bigger and stronger. Best outcome is Amari slips out in the chaos

@ Snowy

Goodnight ^_^ (Awkward timing though. Katie just got a hilariously forward proposal.)

@ Kiryn

Goodnight, Kiryn ^_^ <--- It's getting generic isn't it? >:)

Edited by Phoenix

Just so long as nobody steals my "See y'all later" generic's not a problem.

...Oh and I thought the seal breaking was supposed to give him control of what he said?

Edit: As of 8:30 AM I am gone today until some indefinite point, probably later tomorrow. Misery misery angst angst my cousins are all gone.

CC stuff: Arrin goes to Bal if need be, Kelas goes to... well, if we actually manage to TS through the night, someone should wake her up, Phoenix or Cynthia or someone who knows what they're doing. If it's before a reasonable wakeup time, she can be picked up/thrown around/whatever. Please nobody try to write dreams for her though, it wouldn't end well...

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Chase

Dark 78%

Wind 72%

Don't care about the rest.

I chose Wind because I thought it was Avo. Also my birth month, and sorta fits him.

... Dark is kinda lame additionally.

Edited by Lightning

Cynthia is now functioning as normal.

Affinity wise- I took the quiz in character as Morgan and got Heaven, which is not a GBA affinity so I gave her Ice. Charlotte got Fire because light magic deals so little damage she could use some help there.

@ Cynthia

There you are. I was starting to just barely almost become kinda slightly worried ... maybe.

@ Kiryn

Why do people trust me with their characters again? What makes me a more sensible choice than saaaay ... Kai? >.>

EDIT:

Morning, All.

Edited by Phoenix

1. You've interacted with almost every character so far

2. You're very active

3. You can handle a lot of characters

4. Lol Kai

Edited by -Cynthia-

1. You've interacted with almost every character so far

2. You're very active

3. You can handle a lot of characters

4. Lol Kai

@ 3.

Music to my ears ... ... wait >_>'

@ 4.

Yeah ... I lol'd too.

Oh yeah, I passed my driving test yesterday. Since as a Phoenix I have no thumbs, I had to take the test in human form. My arch rival, Griffon flew around the car trying to distract me, but I showed him!

Edited by Phoenix

@ Kiryn

Why do people trust me with their characters again? What makes me a more sensible choice than saaaay ... Kai? >.>

Because you know most about Chase besides me. Also you're the only one who has CCs for him atm I think.

Edited by Lightning

In character quizzes.

Eric Top 3 Results

Water 94%

Anima 72%

Light 59%

Water = Ice, so, I guess I chose right.

Dani Top 3 Results

Fire 72%

Light 69%

Thunder/Wind 66%

So, uh, maybe she should've been fire element. W/e.

Derek Top 3 Results

Anima 88%

Water 75%

Wind 72%

... 2/3's not so bad.

And Alex is Fire, just to balance out the 2 DEF/RES support bonuses.

Also, I'm still looking for a fire ballista, a black-powder cannon, or a torpedo launcher. Anyone got one of those?

... I have a normal ballista. *takes a mini-model out of nowhere, shoots a little arrow that makes a "fwizzz" sound* ... You didn't say it needed to hurt people.

Correct. However, I need them large enough so I can destroy naval vessels.

... Why do I feel I should've read FMA?

Anyways, writing Boss convos for Alex right now. I'll be sending PMs in a bit to Ether and Lightning, at least.

Ulfy's gonna have some soon.Or rather,Halton is in the development stages of Black Powder,and Black Powder weapons.Speaking of which,Mods,can I introduce Black Powder weapons as a secret development in the Halton military?At the moment,they would be guns like a Flintlock Pistol or a Musket,only really carried to get one shot off per fight,since they take too long to reload on the field.

larger Scale cannons are obviously different,as they are nowhere near the frontline.As Halton is the militaristic nation,it would make sense that they develop Black powder.If Alex is rebelling against Septimus,there is potential for him to contact a Halton General and recieve supplies.

Wow, really? Has anyone tried to interpret my comments other than taking them literally?

And no, Alex is not rebelling. This is just a priority.

Black Powder is a terrible idea in a Fire Emblem setting, IMO.

I only agree with this in an rp where it's so progressed that a foot soldier now has access to muskets. This would totally throw off stat combat balance in half a dozen ways. Not to mention Damian doesn't need a gun >_>'

I don't intend to introduce them as a universal weapon.

More specifically,Halton wants them to counter TISME,in the event that a war were to occur.These guns are one-shot in an actual fight,and are only meant to be used as a last resort,sort of thing.

Even if Damian/Aiya were to be entrusted with one for testing(which I didn't plan on doing,not in the forseeable future,anyway).Even if they did,they'd have like 3 bullets total,or something like that,and only one per fight.