• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yes but you make more evil :(

Not a problem, most people claim to be "good people" and if they're telling the truth, and of course they are, considering Phoenix's integrity factor, the world is full of good honest people who wouldn't wrong anyone. That's why people like me have to spread the evil and keep the balance in check.

^^..... Phoenix was here... and he left a trail for us to follow. If we follow the strip of flaming excretion it's bound to connect to Phoenix derriere somewhere, same logic as a goldfish and it's poop :/

Edited by Nadesico

You're never serious :/

EDIT: Kai, could you stop directing everything towards Damian?

I really fail to acknowledge Damian as a leader at the moment since Esphyr, Morgan and several others are around making more decisions then he is. I know he's having internet/computer problems, but throwing every issue at him to decide is.... pointless and bogging down the process.

There, got 2% of my stress out, only 97% more to go

Edited by Nadesico

I'm not really a good person. I just strive to be the kind of person I want to by following a strict code to the best of my ability, compromising for no one. And that fire is spit by the way ....

On topic: Is anyone against being attacked in the future by a much larger force? Basically the equivalent of a typical FE battle?

@Phoenix, I don't know, I have nothing against it, but dropping enemy strength and increasing numbers doesn't seem to smart to me. But it could work. I'd assume we're heading to such a scenario anyway.

@Kai, I wouldn't mind if that were the case but Ether isn't on enough for constant interaction (not frequently) and while I'm not saying "He's inactive! Send him to the guillotine" If something does go wrong, the most you'll get it "Helios glared at Damian" and nothing else :/

Again, with Esphyr making the suggestions/options, she's pretty much second in command now and she asked for everyone's thoughts. You suggested splitting up so it's not that big of an issue, but I really don't see the point in referring problems to Ether anymore.

It's no big issue, though, bored and having nothing to type :P

Really? That's a relief, maybe I can focus more on flaming Damian and Aiya now, sorry Phoenix my attention it limited and I can't keep giving all my wrath to you :(

Either way, I'm content with Damians response in the RP :)

@ Nady

Nothing about decreasing their strength really. Only increasing the numbers. If the enemies were any weaker, we wouldn't have much to ever worry about. Even Percy wasn't as dangerous as you'd expect.

EDIT: Also ... how about affection instead? :D

Edited by Phoenix

That's as likely as Chase and Helios getting in bed together....

Actually scrap that, Chase is a cross-dresser so it might not be completely impossible, Though I suppose Helios's virginity's survival instinct will kick in and Helios will be reluctant :/

Hmmm, toughie, lets just say that's impossible, kay?

Edited by Nadesico

@ Nady

... what?! Slow your roll ... I was talking about being nicer to my rp characters, not ... whatever ... you were ... talking about just now :unsure:

EDIT: Though I probably should have clarified.

Edited by Phoenix

No, I got what you meant, I was just trying to use an impossible scenario (and failed, since it was possible) to illustrate how being nice to your characters was impossible :P And having half naked women on the side of my computer (advertisements) kind of threw my mind in the gutter :P

Let's wait off on the town for a bit guys. I sent Snowy a PM of an idea I had that would make going to the town unnecessary and if I may say so myself, it's pretty cool, or at least one of my better ideas so far.

I don't really see why you PM'ed it to Snowy, you could have easily suggested the idea (not reveal everything) in the RP as Chase suggesting something :/

Like Kai, I don't see what a "cool idea" would do this late in the chapter, and frankly, unless your plan involves 100% safety, Kamilla will most likely take her chances with the town :/

In that case I can only say it's outrageously ridiculous, or I'm in for the biggest surprise of my life... either that or it simply doesn't make sense. :/

Really want to know what it is now, since I strongly doubt it's possible.

It's possible and it makes sense in a way. It also explains a lot of things about how Chase pretty much popped out of nowhere, how he kept himself hidden so well, and a lot of other stuff about him.

And I'm pretty sure it's possible too. Think of it as Chase's saving grace/ stroke of genius/ ace in the hole/ etc.

Edited by Lightning

Well, to be honest, lolwut means absolutely nothing to me, so that's 1 thing you've got right.

Just... go along with it for now, okay?