Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I'll go with it as long as you guarantee you'll share the idea publicly if the idea gets rejected (if it gets approved we'll know anyway). And I'd really like to know what this, semi-god-modding idea is.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Okay, that's enough for me to say, "I know the result of this idea" XD

I contemplated that when you said

[100% safety and awesome transportation to pretty much anywhere in Eliyisma.

Though mine was more a magical network of portals throughout Elyisima (I was thinking the Amala Network from the SMT series)

Edited by Nadesico

Chase has a ball of string he carries around with him and unravels it so he can retrace his steps?

Is Percy supposed to be the Minotaur then?

... :mellow: Not quite what I meant... more of the maze itself.

I recall mentioning rain (no one refuted it, so I'm going to make it rain)

So If it's an underground network of tunnels, I'm more inclined to flood it :P

We seem to be "waiting on Snowy" often lately, what's wrong with you people? Lost your creative flair?

Edited by Nadesico

I recall mentioning rain (no one refuted it, so I'm going to make it rain)

So If it's an underground network of tunnels, I'm more inclined to flood it :P

We seem to be "waiting on Snowy" often lately, what's wrong with you people? Lost your creative flair?

I was actually mostly waiting on Lacuna. Maybe I'll post something, let me check again. All I know is that I don't particularly like getting left behind, so I try to be a little mindful of others when I can. Sometimes things are just unavoidable though, and I can appreciate that.

... More of not sure if our creative flair is allowed.

Also, flooding it would be bad because it would end up killing Kamilla too. Also Chase would probably attempt to strangle her.

Kamilla is dead set on going to town :P I'm not getting her to be stupid enough to trust a wanted criminal, and wander in with you psycho's into a cave/labyrinth.

And even if I did get dragged in somehow my prioritise are

chaos >>> fun >>>> Kamilla's life >>>> Most of the group >>>>> Chase/Helios >>>>>> Isotov > Irina :P

That is what i recommended.

Half of us go to the town and half march to the capital

Mark and Helios are going to the town

Seeming Chase is the only set to go to the capital i dont see why not

I dont know about everyone else though

Splitting the group isn't a good idea IMO, mainly because you're restricting character interaction, (Which might be a good thing in this case) and the majority seem to lean towards resting at town.

However I'm going to say here that I'm against the idea of going to your town. And opt for my town instead.

1: Because if the Capitol is a few minutes away, we might as well head to the Capitol

2: Near capitol means near big enemy force which have easy access.

3: We have injured people (yes Tessa healed them, but healing isn't 100% energy boost, and they still lost blood)

4: Our towns are different since Mine's about 30 minutes away, and I really doubt the Capitol is an hour away :P

It also seems to be getting a little late. When was the last time we stayed at an inn? We could rest for the night at an inn and then head toward the capital first thing in the morning. Percy probably betrayed us anyways <_<

Do not discuss "Time" in an RP, cause everyone always has different ideas of what time it is, and you'll usually find what you once thought was evening, turned out to be early afternoon.

I want to find an inn :/ Preferably a wooden one :P

So, the inn fee is way too much for a noble? I thought that to be a noble, you had enough money to buy five of those inns...

Given size of group/professions and standings of various members I'd say we could afford a modest inn. Inns weren't really prohibitively expensive (especially given most nobles would rather not stay at them anyway). It's not like Helios has money and everyone else is broke, we all have "plot" money for general expenses... so long as it doesn't seem too over-the-top, it should be all right. (After all, many of our characters were wanderers before they all met up; it would make sense for them to have some amount of money to live off of.)

Man... I just go away for a few hours... Balcerzak, I am going to respond to your post, even if it's kinda belated...

Since we all have something to complain about, here's something I was wondering: How far is the capital? (Measurement in days riding or walking is probably the easiest form of answer.) It seems kind of like each of our destinations have been a convenient days' journey, and it's starting to seem kind of unrealistic... I'm not saying we should have to narrate through multi-day journeys; if we establish a route to be x days long and then throw a "The next x-2 days passed uneventfully" or whatever (or quick summaries of how our characters fared for those x-2 days or whichever) in after the beginning of the journey, it'd make more sense. Chapters in the FE games aren't all one day apart after all...

Edit: Jumping on the support-compatibility bandwagon, several pages late.

Kelas' support compatibility:

Damian - Doesn't know

Aiya - Plausible, would take a while (barely knows)

Esphyr- Doesn't know

Katie - Doesn't know

Morgan - When the pigs start flying

Chase- Plausible, would take a while (barely knows)

Arrin- Likely (given they're siblings and all)

Isotov- Likely (they've talked some)

Irina- Possible

Tessa- Possible

Helios- Doubtful.

Mark- Doesn't know

Eric- Doesn't know

Kamilla- Doubtful.

Reika- Possible

Arrin's support compatibility:

Damian - Doesn't know

Aiya - Doesn't know

Esphyr- Doesn't know

Katie - Possible

Morgan - Unlikely (he's afraid of her)

Chase- Doesn't know

Kelas- Likely (given they're siblings and all)

Isotov- Doesn't know

Irina- Doesn't know

Tessa- Likely?

Helios- Doesn't know

Mark- Doesn't know

Eric- Doesn't know

Kamilla- Doubtful.

Reika- Doesn't know

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Given size of group/professions and standings of various members I'd say we could afford a modest inn. Inns weren't really prohibitively expensive (especially given most nobles would rather not stay at them anyway). It's not like Helios has money and everyone else is broke, we all have "plot" money for general expenses... so long as it doesn't seem too over-the-top, it should be all right. (After all, many of our characters were wanderers before they all met up; it would make sense for them to have some amount of money to live off of.)

Man... I just go away for a few hours... Balcerzak, I am going to respond to your post, even if it's kinda belated...

Hehehe, vow of poverty growing up in a monastery, how you will make things interesting. I still need to find someone to ask about what exactly money is, and how you find it. :D

It's all good, like I said, I do it all the time.

Re: Support lists. I made one initially, but then Snowy posted and I sort of threw it away. I could probably re-make one if desired, or people could just PM me too, I suppose.

Helios still has enough gold but like i said before, people will start to get suspicious if they hadnt already :facepalm: . That was probably my most fatalist mistake in the RP so far.

So, we wait until Chap 5 before 'officially' adding Eric to the group?

I don't think we need to make much of a deal about actually staying in the town. We can have it be uneventful for once, and just summarize that it was, then start on the road or whatever. (Not every stay in an inn need be punctuated by arguments and... that other thing that keeps happening to us.)

Edited by Darth Lacuna