• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Not what I meant.Judging by what was said/the map.The annexed town would have been near the bottom of Elyisimia before it was annexed,somewhere near where Tora used to be.We are nowhere near Septimus.

Since there's no comments, I'm guessing Rita's okay?

In that case, prepare for some funny, which would help if the rest of the group was with her, but it works either way.

Not what I meant.Judging by what was said/the map.The annexed town would have been near the bottom of Elyisimia before it was annexed,somewhere near where Tora used to be.We are nowhere near Septimus.

We are deep into Halton.

You said we were deep in Halton. Not that we were far away from Septimus. For future reference, leave the positioning to the mods, mmkay? >.>

ALEX.IS.NOT.HERE. YET.

FIX'D.

And Kai, there is no way in hell I'm handing off a character who has appeared in one post, to anyone.

I have to agree with Ether. Why are we killing guards? What's the point.

And Ether, the whole thing about Gae Bolg making him more powerful? Maybe not. But it does give him an excuse to hog attention. As for the Halton, you pretty much made a lot about it up. You have not given us the history of Halton. You have not given us a reason why we should care except that you keep using "it makes sense becomes it comes from Halton" as an excuse to justify all your characters' sueishness. Although I don't care so much about sex as long as you at least give him consequences for his days at the academy and his stuff with Aiya.

@Snowy Ether isn't an anti sue because we see positive traits and all. Not just fighting cabablities but personality traits. Though I'll be pissed if we do something big just because it's her birthday.

So in conclusion Ether, I want you to at least try to see it from my point of view and not give implications that Alf is a whiny bitch. I'm not always on your case about that. I was on psych's case about the magic sisters ridiculousness. I was on Phoenix's case about Promoxia, I was on Snike's case about raising Eric from the dead and I was annoyed that Esphyr could somehow use staves. So I'm not just picking on you. I just hate bad writing.

I have to agree with Ether. Why are we killing guards? What's the point.

And Ether, the whole thing about Gae Bolg making him more powerful? Maybe not. But it does give him an excuse to hog attention. As for the Halton, you pretty much made a lot about it up. You have not given us the history of Halton. You have not given us a reason why we should care except that you keep using "it makes sense becomes it comes from Halton" as an excuse to justify all your characters' sueishness. Although I don't care so much about sex as long as you at least give him consequences for his days at the academy and his stuff with Aiya.

@Snowy Ether isn't an anti sue because we see positive traits and all. Not just fighting cabablities but personality traits. Though I'll be pissed if we do something big just because it's her birthday.

So in conclusion Ether, I want you to at least try to see it from my point of view and not give implications that Alf is a whiny bitch. I'm not always on your case about that. I was on psych's case about the magic sisters ridiculousness. I was on Phoenix's case about Promoxia, I was on Snike's case about raising Eric from the dead and I was annoyed that Esphyr could somehow use staves. So I'm not just picking on you. I just hate bad writing.

Bold: I don't recall that, but do share.

Bold Italics: They tried to extort us, and were in the way, so, Derek stomped them. They're not dead.

Edit: @ Derek comment: Because Kai has to have idiot guards. He warned them thrice.

Edited by Snike

Illegal tolls/slipping contraband into their stuff, under pressure to arrest. Don't even try to pin it on me.

No they weren't. They thought we were bandits, but instead of negotiating, Derek just bullied them around.

Find posts 9853 and 9856 on chat and you'll see I was annoyed, although I did exaggerate just now.

Illegal tolls/slipping contraband into their stuff, under pressure to arrest. Don't even try to pin it on me.

They never asked for a toll. You just used what i posted in chat.

Dark, Alf isn't with them. Why do you care if they stop for a party? Anyways, no war. Final answer. In fact, just for asking, Derek will be thrown in jail with a strong and burly rapist named 'Howard'

@Sage

You whine a little too much.

None of us are professional writers, we make up whatever we want as long as we have approval, and you're not so original either. "Oh, my parents abbused me, no one loves me." Not that new.

We don't know what's perfect, but we deal with it. I gave Rita a plot Astra, that after a few chapters, I'll see how it's doing, and maybe propose to insert it. But it's far from close. She's only able to do 2 consecutive hits right now, not 5. So it's not even happening immeadiatly.

Really?

He called them out on their fake story, if you read Kai's posts. THEN they suspected bandits.

Edit: What did I do?

Edited by Snike