• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I <3 Reika

Until Sage took her over.

Is Helios rising in the likeable meter? Everyone but Snike, Sage and Rein answer this <_<

Edited by Kai

Yeah. She's IC, but... There's times I just want to strangle her.

Edit: What Kai said, to an extent. Also, I feel special. :awesome:

Edited by Snike

It's mostly just her constant criticisms, and less insanity, that's irking me. FMPOV.

Edited by Snike

I came up with that one. And she does still insult people. For the insanity thing, well she has to have a reason the group would want her around besides possessing the Crimson weapons, plus in some cases, screwing over the party might mean screwing over herself.

Nevertheless, I'll try to include more insanity.

Yes, but it's taking over her psychopathic tendencies, which are her main characteristics. I wanna see more Ax Craziness, if only because that's what I expect from her. Or character development.

In other news, I'm seriously considering killing off Dani. I have almost nowhere to go with her, development-wise.

I had a dream that Dani and Helios were distant Cousins and then Dani found out that the Headmaster was her great great Grandmother and Helios was like :wtf: and Dani was all like ^_^ and then she lived happily ever after with Chase. Then i came to chat to post WTF but then i found out i was banned.

Guards got owned. Eric > Rita, Mages are going to attack the smaller group for no reason. Also, Derek looks like a cavalier now. And Morgan is dying, starting with the cliched cough.

Eric is luckier than Rita. He only doubled because of Resolve, and if she crit'd he'd of died. <_<

Plus if she ever perfects Plot Astra, into Skill Astra, she'll turn better than him.

(I'm already thinking it'd be something like, 5 consecutive hits at half power)

Edited by psychout50

Level 1<<< Level 2. You would've died hit 2 if you didn't have Miracle, regardless.

And Astra's probably Trueblade class skill, which I don't think Eric's going to make, anyways.

Also, not angst over potential death of mini-headmaster?

In other news, I'm seriously considering killing off Dani. I have almost nowhere to go with her, development-wise.

Normally I'd be like "No, you fool! Pair her with somebody!" But then I realized, few people are actually going to kill off PC characters even if we get a dozen new ones(I would know). I like Dani a lot, but I can also see the some decent reasons for allowing her death if circumstances warrant it.

I had a dream that Dani and Helios were distant Cousins and then Dani found out that the Headmaster was her great great Grandmother and Helios was like :wtf: and Dani was all like ^_^ and then she lived happily ever after with Chase. Then i came to chat to post WTF but then i found out i was banned.

I lol'd most of the way through that.

@ Lightning

Read! Read! Read!

Dani may only be potentially related. There is reason to suspect, but nothing to confirm. Anyways, the best cure is to often try to follow down any path of info, even if it doesn't seem useful. Killing a PC just because you don't want to use them is lame and, IMO, a sign of a bad roleplayer. If you don't want to use her, have her settle down or leave the group. Otherwise, work on the things you may have overlooked.