• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Eight - Dee

About time

You really can't talk. The only thing you really have going is that you have a backstory, and the complete one for Chase can't be posted because it has too many spoilers. Like, the whole thing would be a spoiler.

@Kai

FE6 would be smarter. Since we've had two splits. The caves, and Altia.

No one hacks FE6. FE8 is shorter an i can kill the monster classes and add new. This Game take place in the future so Pairings are going to be up to me in the game.

@ Rein: Lolno. Helios interacts more since i have more time to kill. His Backstory didnt buy him anything except one post in chapter 5

Edited by Kai

Spoiler? How would Chase's backstory be a spoiler for eveyone? Why is Chase so special in that regard?

@Kai Just because no one hacks it doesn't mean you can't. And I believe you can import monsters to other games right?

Edited by Dark Sage

If you're counting backstory as characterization, then Chase is leagues ahead of Helios in terms of development. It's also part of the reason he's changing more slowly than others (the other part being the fact I don't have a lot of time).

Edited by Lightning

We have a second Gary Sue. It isnt even that big a spoiler since all that is known is that he had an Alf past and his parents died. And back story doesnt mean anything.

@ Hack: FE6 is a pretty lame game. I like the pallets in FE8 ._.

Edited by Kai

@Kai

You could do it with FE6 better. Like if you used Eric and Dani more, you'd go Altia, and if you used Chase and Viveka more, you'd go Septimus. (Example)

You could replace Zelgius's class, the Mamkute's classes, Idoun's classes.

FE6 has nomad for Kelas, female thief for Reika/Naelia, female druids and shamans for Morgan. You could use Idoun for Helenos as well. You might need to put in Skeletons for the graveyard battle, and insert tomes and animations, but it could work. Thieves might be stuck with swords though. You could ask Arch about using some of the things from the FE4 thing.

And you'd need a solider promotion.

Edited by psychout50

I'm surprised Irina hasn't burst yet, considering how Reika basically called her a slut, incompetent, and incestuous.

Irina's a social pacifist. What you're witnessing from her right now is absolute berserk short of Levski being harmed(which would cause another chocking incident).

@Sage

Could you or Snike post as Alf or something? I TS'd them so stuff could move.

Oh by the way, I suppose the minor group is in the future! But when the other TS too, everything will be caught up.

Uh huh. I imagine insults towards him would set her off huh?

What else would cause her to physically attack her? If you don't want a fight, though, I can pull the plug.

Well a fight can't really happen. Levski's there. He'll just hug her if she goes over the edge, and she'll calm down instantly.

An FE8 hack of LoAF?

Well,Damian is obviously Seth,since

A:Military Standing

B:Combat badass

C:Romance with Esphyr(replacing Eirika)

D:SILVAH LANCE!(This is obviously the most important one)

Aiya then is likely in Franz' spot...the support just need to be changed to a paired ending,since Damian/Esphyr already have one for Seth/Eirika.

BUT WHO WILL BE GILLIAM BOJANGLES?

Cess would be......Tana? :facepalm:

And Rita would probably be Knoll..... :facepalm:

FE6 would be a better hack. But Kai could pull something and make 3 people join in the prologue.

@Snowy

No! Bad! The final boss is the fightmaster!

And we might be aiming towards a new chapter soon.....

Edited by psychout50

An FE8 hack of LoAF?

Well,Damian is obviously Seth,since

A:Military Standing

B:Combat badass

C:Romance with Esphyr(replacing Eirika)

D:SILVAH LANCE!(This is obviously the most important one)

Aiya then is likely in Franz' spot...the support just need to be changed to a paired ending,since Damian/Esphyr already have one for Seth/Eirika.

BUT WHO WILL BE GILLIAM BOJANGLES?

Supports will already be in place. Children inherit CW's. Our units are promoted while children are not.