• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Helenos knowing that the group split is stupid and targeting the smaller group is even stupider.

Targeting the group in Altia makes no fucking sense if the attacker is someone looking for the Crimson Swielders (like Naelia or Helenos).

Couldn't have said it better myself.

In the meantime, here's something else for you to froth over, Cynthia! :) (though under these circumstances you may not even care >_>' )

Iso and Katie somehow got into a conversation about oral sex right after Arrin left!

You forget that she also doesn't trust the sisters to do anything right. She doesn't even care what they do really.

Edit: Her one concern is that they might accidentally kill a wielder. By pitting them against the weaker group, there is less power, less risk, and IIRC, no wielders for them to hurt.

Edited by Snowy_One

We do? Where?

@ Lightning

They're not at the entrance. They're in a hallway.

... Well, I'm 14.

Major Baldo= Sword of Bloody Wrath (FE4 in game name: Blood)

Major Noba= GaeBorg

Major Neir= Earthshaker (FE4 in game name: Earth)

Major Ulir= Zephyrtwine (FE4 in game name: Zephyr)

Major Odo= Calamity (daggers don't exist so this is next best)

Major Fala= Proxima

Major Thor= Daranau

Major Holsety= Hellsety

Edited by Lightning

The past few pages! Who cares what Iso's teacher taught him about oral sex? Does it have to do with Mr. T? If not why should we care about Iso and his teacher's sex life? It contributes nothing, it's disgusting, and I thought we agreed about this.

Not sure actually. A lot would depend on which parent the kid took after.

Thats tough. I cant make a good Seth then...

I'll make it Helios' kid. There are other people that the kid could support.

Edit: Her one concern is that they might accidentally kill a wielder. By pitting them against the weaker group, there is less power, less risk, and IIRC, no wielders for them to hurt.

It also doesn't accomplish anything. She might as well attack Ivan, or random innkeepers, or anyone else who has ever come in contact with the party. Not to mention there's still the issue of her knwoing about the party split. If there's scrying involved, it should only be on the wielders, not on anyone they feel like.

You don't have approval from 4/5 characters who will be harmed/kidnapped, so the plan is a no go until it stops being stupid IMO.

The past few pages! Who cares what Iso's teacher taught him about oral sex? Does it have to do with Mr. T? If not why should we care about Iso and his teacher's sex life? It contributes nothing, it's disgusting, and I thought we agreed about this.

Mr. T? I don't get the reference.

You're overreacting. Katie asked him a few questions. He gave her answers, and they're having a private conversation. You really shouldn't care about Iso's sex life if you're not interested, but that shouldn't stop me from being able to post about it, and I recall no such agreement, good sir.

@Lightning

It would work, but it's not letting me have the player have access to Falaflame, Swanchika, or ThorHammer. And what would Blaggi, Dain, and Hezul be?

I'd also give Kelas minor Thor, Aiya minor Noba, and Irina minor Fala.

Plus we can't use dark....so Midnight is now a Light tome. :awesome:

Edited by psychout50

We had a discussion about too much sex in the RP during Chapter 9 and it was unanimous that it was getting out of hand. Except they didn't talk about their sex lives in detail, so this is going beyond the realm of uncomfortableness and into the land of squick.

What really gets to me is that his teacher is a lot older than him and if she started teaching him as a teen and they slept together there, wouldn't that make her a pedophile?