• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Kai

Is that a trick question?

@ Snike

Sure.

@ Sensei

Friggin sweet. I should set up a classroom style pm and use Katie's sprite for the whole teach effect. No pets, please.

@ Lightning

Yeah ... you did make a relevant post. That was short but sweet. Now if only we knew where Conrad is- BOOM ... <.< >.> ... never mind.

Edited by Phoenix

Can i help break Psych?

That's up to Cynthia. Psych has some horribly disgusting man crush on me so I'm not an effective breaker. It's up to her and whoever she drafts.

@ Snike

Hmm ... maybe chat would be better for this :/ (notifications get on your nerves when they come in twos and every ten seconds)

Okay then. Give me some time. Must post in the rp thread, then I'll make the pm. (My computer would probably run better if I didn't have at least seven tabs open at all times along with iTunes two different painting programs, and notepad >_>' )

Hello everyone.

Ether is on vacation.Being on vacation makes Ether happy.

@Kai:Halb -> General isn't really a demotion.It would be one Mov vs. Axes and Swords.Overall,I`d give it to General,since WTC is pretty sweet.

However,the reason I want Halb is because Damian uses lances...just lances.He knows how to use a sword,but is shitty at it,and has never touched an axe.Giving them to him is pointless,and the only effort involved in making a Halberdier(Or Sentinel,I prefer the name,so what?) is changing the name of the lord class,giving it FE9 Halb caps,and +1 Mov(to account for being a promoted class now)...well,and changing the class type to promoted.

@Breaking Psych: *pulls out Morningstar,and stares expectantly*

Edited by Ether

Ether, if you've ever tried hacking, that can take a while. It's one of the reasons I gave up on FEDR.

Also, if Conrad isn't a general with like an A rank in axes, i will be seriously disappoint Kai.

Thats what i planned. Though im still up to editing the damn prologue ._.

Still wondering if Damian's kid should have such a major role.

@ Rein: That is why i chose FE8. I can kill the monster classes and make new ones.

Edited by Kai

@ Snike

What's chantango? Don't tell me we have to download something >_>'

A chat box site. All you need to do is make a screen name and a password, with an e-mail for no reason. You need to have Flash, though, but you need that for Youtube, soo...

Edit: It's Chatango.

Edited by Snike

Well I do have a lot to write out to boot, but I'm mostly concerned with what it is. Plus I'd like to know what we're doing BEFORE I send the pm out >_>'

@ Snike

Huh. Well that sounds fine. All in favor?

Edited by Phoenix

Well I do have a lot to write out to boot, but I'm mostly concerned with what it is. Plus I'd like to know what we're doing BEFORE I send the pm out >_>'

It's a chatbox, so.. Yeah. I can PM you the link to the box, if you want an example.