• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

That's not what I mean by "bound himself" to it. I meant he accepted the power in the same way Damian did. I've mentioned before that his father had it first, and he inherited it.

Of course they don't.

Edited by Lightning

Several plot holes here:

- Herbs.I've shown them before,and they cancel out your drug.All he needs to do is realize something is up when he starts to feel funky.

- If the mages manage to get him: Summon Gae-Borg -> Burst.You now have three injured mages,most likely at least one instakill,and a verry pissed off Crimson weapon wielder

-If they manage to zerk him: Project curse of binding -> no warping. Gae-Borg doesn't want to lose prey. Cue slaughter of mage girls.

@Ether

Actually, Chase is turning more fun, so I'm leaning that way. You're no fun, I'm dropping you.

@Kanami

Shut up. You know what I said, and it helps having the HM. She can find her whenever she wants.

And another thing. You quit. Do something relevant, or get out.

@Phoenix

They're really personalities of the Lord, and when combined, can take over the world. Things for the epilogue I plan on pulling out. Or you could check their backstory.

....Actually, that's a pretty damn good idea. :blink:

Psych PM'd me about it, and I have to say, if he can get around the Damian problem I think it could actually genuinely work. I'm serious. It sounds kinda lame at first, yeah, but the details make it much clearer.

Though, the key word is if he can get around the Damian problem...

Edited by Lightning

It's gonna be weird when Naelia gives us back all the crap she stole. It's going to be this gigantic pile of random crap with Helios' underwear placed right at the top.

Yay! :newyears: Lightning likes the plot!

Take that Phoenix!

By the way, how do you feel about making Viveka a Nympho, giving her a curse that's actually totally awesome, or exposing what disease Morgan really has? One of the three.