• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

... Interestingly enough he was actually supposed to share a name with his father in the first place, but I thought that was too minor to mention.

... Interestingly enough he was actually supposed to share a name with his father in the first place, but I thought that was too minor to mention.

And with a little calm effort,no retcon is required.

It's not so much important, as, I'm really going to be annoyed if it doesn't go through because of one user complaining to it to the mod and calling it unbelievable.

Here's my problem: Alex's company was half a day away from the border, last night. Right about now, they would be in the same area as the group. They might catch a part of the fight, and say, "Hey, let's arrest them for murder!" as an excuse to attack the group, which IS their target, thanks to misinformation from the mercenaries. I have already said HP to full, and am willing for the KO'ed to be raised for the fight. So why is it that it's unbelievable?

Query 1: Snike, why is it so imperative that this plan does go through?

Query 2: Ether, why is it so imperative that it doesn't? ("It doesn't make sense" does not count here, I want to know why you're so vehemently opposed. You've let things that don't make sense go before.)

Edit: Query 1 was just answered by a ninja.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Query 2: Ether, why is it so imperative that it doesn't? ("It doesn't make sense" does not count here, I want to know why you're so vehemently opposed. You've let things that don't make sense go before.)

Because Esphyr and Aiya are down.....?

I'm more cautious since Psych's BS started occuring.

This struck me as "They are split up,and weakened!Perfect time to throw my new character at them in a stat battle while they are weak,to give him plot relevance!"

It reeked of mage girls.Not as much now,but I'm still wary of it.

Also,I'm leaving soon,and am sick and fucking tired of missing so many stat battles.

This is less of a case of 'no real motive', than of 'Ooh, good opportunity'. Plus, it's a bargaining chip the groups' getting.

@ Ether: I'll post the stats now, before adding flavor, then.

You'll be fine. With a B support Damian and Aiya will always be the strongest characters in the party ... unless Kai keeps attacking everything that moves >_>'

Huh who goes there? *Shoots Phoenix*

Dont move! *Shoots Ether and Kiryn*

I'm fine with letting Kai control my guys in stat combat,if he wants to.he did a pretty good job with Damian before.

but anyway.Now that the issue has been mostly cleared up,I'm okay with it.

Esphyr is a CW wielder and she was downed. Technically, there is a peg being dispatched to pick her up. Reallistically, there's no point and we might as well just assign 5/10 EXP to two people picked out of a hat.