• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You f*cking modder! They only get 5 for missing fights 5! Don't f*cking cheat when the rest of us are trying to keep track fairly! <---Pet Peeve

G-Zus, dude. Calm down!

Also, fun fact, you can say Fuck, Fucking, Fucker, etc.

Edited by SlaveBlade

Conrad could probably kill two guys by himself. Because 6 atk/def really is that awesome. ITS LIKE MINI-DAMIAN.

^You guys always startle me when you post here.

Edited by Lightning

Question!

How in the Infinite Levels of The Abyss are we going to be able to have even a remote chance of winning this fight?

Fair warning Kai. Reika/Helios will not work. EVER. Just to let you know because the pairing makes no sense since they want to murder each other.

Edited by Dark Sage

Question!

How in the Infinite Levels of The Abyss are we going to be able to have even a remote chance of winning this fight?

ANSWER: 0 RES. Mages get it easy. >.> Unless a mod lets me lower the stats of the generics.

@ SlaveBlade

Psych is my flaming post. It's actually not about the exp. I just wait for opportunities to set him ablaze. Stay out of it, please >_>'

@ Battle

And here we go again ...

@ SlaveBlade

Psych is my flaming post. It's actually not about the exp. I just wait for opportunities to set him ablaze. Stay out of it, please >_>'

But it's fun pointing out massive overreactions.

K, so, 2 knights are down, one myrm, two myrms at critical health. Wipe them out, Travis leaves.

Edit: A soldier's down. 3 more kills.

Edited by Snike

Fair warning Kai. Reika/Helios will not work. EVER. Just to let you know because the pairing makes no sense since they want to murder each other.

I never said i want to pair them since i know that you are saving her for Alferis. That shows just how great an RP'er you are.

Conrad can't double which was the only problem, otherwise he would've floored the guy. Even a 1 would hit him.

I wish Chase activated Charge.

Edited by Lightning