• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Speak of the devil XD

Nadesico has acquired the skill 'Summoning' XD

Nothing much since you were last on, few interactions here and there, Ether put in his A support. And as Rein said, everyone seems to be waiting for the next day.

Edited by Nadesico

@Ether, I don't have a problem with it, just going to have to plot seal your gae-bolg when Reika fights you.... XD

I starting to regret voting Cynthia as second XD If we'd made it someone else, we might have been able skip to tomorrow without waiting for Snowy XD

I'm not sure how much longer I can restrain myself,

*lights a match and slowly approaches the inn*

Like I said,it doesn't happen all the time.Hope that Reika has a good luck stat.

If Snowy would actually make you roll not to get Cursed by Gae-Borg,I would be liek: :mellow: , :unsure: , :awesome:

@Lacuna, are you saying you want me to bring back Reika and have her join the group in it's current state? Since Reika's character probably wouldn't have any qualms with lighting the inn on fire while you sleep :/

Or randomly setting houses on fire for no apparent reason

Okay then ... I'll multitask.

*Looks for Katie*

She was thrown down a well, and can now crawl out of tv's

*Switches to RDR*

Reclusive Dying Retard?... What are you doing with Helios?

*Looks some more*

She's coming out of your tv?

*Lassos some bandit*

You caught a Dalton!

*Keeps looking*

:/ RIP Birdy, she's standing right behind you.

*Shoots horse thief*

Oh god, you killed Morgan >_<

*Searching...*

Edited by Nadesico

How about we took that flameproof clth from Percy? that'd be helpful.

Also Kamilla would have no idea it was him and he locked the door (well, he did now).

Edited by Lightning

Hmm, well he said if we're not going to skip to next morning, he'd like to work on building supports with Katie,

But hopefully you'll make it morning, and we won't have to worry about that just yet.

@Rein: Again, I have no problems,

On one condition. You actually do something, not simply "Chase stole the vial from Kamilla" and then have it disappear from the story forever more, now that you've made an action, it's your job to see it through and do something with it :P

@Birdbrain

Right, I'm the hater, and you're the one who intentionally ruined my plans. If you really want to, I guess you could fit in some dialogue, while the rest of us watch bored with nothing else to do :P It's not like he's lacking in supports or anything anyway

Someone beat Snowy up and find out his response to turning the clock forward 6 hours then XD

It was? Cause I recall giving in, and letting you have your damn support since Snowy wouldn't recall it :/ Might of been in my dreams though XD (aka something I was meaning to do, but forgot)

If someone doesn't RP, then I'm going to have Kamilla start throwing rocks at Kelas.... no joke, I'll do it! *Shakes fist at random people*

Edited by Nadesico

Kamilla sighed, as she heard the the constant squeaking of bed springs as she walked back into the inn. Where these people got their stamina from she had no clue. She was wondering if it was the soldier couple upstairs or if Tessa had finally gone into heat and Arrin had lost control of himself. Or perhaps it was Helios and his virginity, possibly even with Chase if they'd both come out of the closet.

Bored, and with nothing to do she walked into the kitchen grabbed a towel and wrapped it around a rock, dipped the rock into petrol and slinging it in another towel. She grabbed a match and set a part of the thing ablaze before tossing it at Kelas.

Kelas, suddenly woke up and dodged the flaming ball of inferno, but the attack was a direct hit on Amari, and the horse died shortly after.

RIP horsie.

On the same night the inn caught fire, and all it's inhabitants died. Soldiers came to investigate the scene, and Isotov was executed. Kelas commited suicide due to the loss of her horse and brother and Helios died from whatever the hell he was suffering from.

Kamilla lived happily ever after.

~The End~