• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Damian got 10 exp and got godmodded by Alex

My guy got 64 EXP plus 10 from the skeleton chapter plus the EXP he already has.

EDIT: That will be 78

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Okay so 50 for enemy kills + 7 for that chapter we had no battles + 12 for miniboss fight + 10 for graveyard chapter and + 4 for the remaining. That is ...... 71 exp. Wow.

IIRC, you don't get EXP from getting stomped, Ether. So, 6 EXP.

I thought he meant Helios. Nvm

Back.

Reika do anything?

No. What did you expect?

Ah thanks.

I wonder what we're going to next.

Speaking of which I'm going to be a little busy this week, but fortunately, I'm moving my old computer at dad's to the apartment, so I'm not going to vanish.

@ Sage: In case we have another battle, who do you want to CC your guys?

@ Kiryn: Lolno, we have to get back Morgan, go to Jace, then do something plot worthy.

I am actually somewhat iffy on the subject of CC'ing for stat battles, unless there are extenuating circumstances (like being completely and totally gone for several days straight). I didn't bring this up earlier when Damian was getting CC'd, because I just wanted to get on with the battle, not spark off another argument. >_<

The thing is, it's natural for any given player to miss a few stat battles. Unless someone is consistently missing more stat battles than the others, it's not fair for them to have someone sub for them; they're basically present for all battles when the rest of us aren't, resulting in more EXP.

And again, like we seemed to agree on after the whole demon battle CC'ing fiasco, we should try to keep CC'ing to a minimum period. A general rule, I think, would be to avoid CC'ing unless the absent character is really, truly plot-necessary.

@Current events: ~waits for Reika to go around trying to mercykill KO'd group members~

@Go find Morgan: Somewhere We Can Heal doesn't really mean spending the night or anything. Fact is, we're too hurt right now to retake Morgan even if we can somehow get to her.

@CC'ing for Sage or Kai: If Helios or Reika are extremely plot-necessary at some point I can do that.

So that's why Snike avoided using defining gender pronouns in the signup. I knew something was up.....>_>

Since conception. That's what we were talking about in chat, when Bal said clever.

Just as a note,Damian's affairs are not common knowledge.Aside from the academy,and those he told himself,no one knows about them.Unless Alex has another reason for not being wanted to be captured by a group with Damian in it,I suggest that it be retconned.

So this battle was as nuts as usual... and now we know Alex is a girl.

Anyone see what I did there in that post? Oh, and since nobody got the Conrad reference, it was to the mafia set-up "politics as usual".

Edited by Lightning

Semi-unrelated, but just to be useful, recap:

KO/unable to walk: Damian, Aiya, Heinz, Kelas, Conrad

Can walk, not well: Derek, Tessa, Arrin

Can walk sufficiently: Esphyr, Pary

Actually healthy: Cess, Reika, Viveka, Helios, Katie, Irina, Isotov, Chase, Lev, Jasmine

Captured: Morgan

Absent: Charlotte, Alferis, Eric, Dani, Rita

Captured by players: Alex

Just as a note,Damian's affairs are not common knowledge.Aside from the academy,and those he told himself,no one knows about them.Unless Alex has another reason for not being wanted to be captured by a group with Damian in it,I suggest that it be retconned.

It easily could have spread as a rumor, Kleine. No retcon. Besides, I could just as easily say Alex was trained in Halton, considering how egregrious some of your things have been.

Didn't remember the whole Alex signup issue and didn't see gender, so I was honestly surprised when "he" used a girly voice.

Otherwise, yeah, Reika can try to finish off Aiya and Heinz for now.