• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

A couple of questions:

Since when do we get exp for missing attacks(I've never counted misses)

Are we actually supposed to get +7 exp for the chapters with no battles?

*is suspicious of all Non-Cynthias-Kiryns-Bals right now* >_>'

I feel offended. And it was BAL who said there was miss EXP. And it's like + 5 per no battle chapter, I think.

A couple of questions:

IIRC,it's 5 Exp when you attack an enemy that doesn't die(hit,miss,whatever.Differing amounts for bosses/minibosses)

It's 10 for a kill

And 0 for when an enemy attacks you(Enemy phase)

I'm pretty sure the 7 exp for no fighting in a chapter was a one time deal,a while back,but I'm not sure on this one.

IIRC,it's 5 Exp when you attack an enemy that doesn't die(hit,miss,whatever.Differing amounts for bosses/minibosses)

It's 10 for a kill

And 0 for when an enemy attacks you(Enemy phase)

I'm pretty sure the 7 exp for no fighting in a chapter was a one time deal,a while back,but I'm not sure on this one.

Yeah.

That was a one time deal. Otherwise, existing EXP for level 1s.

Sage,do I have permission to have Aiya retaliate?She can't do too much,but she'll still try to fight back,and still has the capacity to injure Reika.

Dammit Sage,respond please.

A couple of questions:

Anyway, WRT rule changes, 1 and 3 seem to be approved. Regarding Invisible Castle, I'll propose a compromise. For most fights it's not reuired but if it's important (such as a fight between PC's or something) it should be required. Just for the record, you gain the same amount of Exp for missing as hitting, punishing the honest seems cruel (has anyone missed an attack yet in this RP btw? Suspicious...)

No, I don't think we get any experience for non-combat chapters, to be honest, save the one-time deal for Chapter 3.

Well, I guess, but she can't do much anyway. She's way to beaten up to fight back.

Anyway for those who doubt my take on Reika, think of it this way:

Let's say you grew up under the rule of a tyrant right? Now let's say you just want to live happily and survive. Then one day, you come back home and you see your mother murder your father.

Now let's say eventually, you're forced to kill your own mother and run away from home. That's going to scar you for life.

Now let's say you have to steal and kill to survive and then your brother is murdered by soldiers. Then when you come back, you're kidnapped and are going to be raped. When you wake up, you discovered that you murdered someone brutally.

I'd say I'd have to understand (if disagree) what Reika's talking about here.

You dont need to explain it. Phoenix confuses RP for real life. Rein is Rein. And everyone else is watching (if not enjoying) hopelessly.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

My original idea was to have her pull a dagger on Reika while she was taunting,and jam it in between her ribs.

Know I'll just have to throw one in a delirious state and hope no one dies :awesome:

Warning.

They go at it again, they get the shit kicked out of them, and KO'ed, but that would be detrimental.

I never said she would do it well.She's been woken up,so at the moment,while weak,she has her basic motor functions.She can take out a knife,and make a weak throwing motion.it's range and accuracy would be shit,but she can still throw one.

But anyway,Derek made it not necessary.

And Damian is the one who can't do anything right now.Aiya is on the ground,and in pain,but Reika woke her up to taunt her.That's all she needs to attempt to fight back.

No, I don't think we get any experience for non-combat chapters, to be honest, save the one-time deal for Chapter 3.

Once again, Bal saves the day. Thanks. Well, Viv missed three times(at least twice) I think. I'll check but she's leveled if it's five per miss(there are two misses I remember specifically.

Anyway, I'm going to go back through the battle, count up all the misses, and then add that up. Not going to be doing anything interaction wise until then though.