• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Rein,you are forgetting one very important point here.

Helios is a ninja,and ninja >>> arrow. The wind is only because he moves so quickly that it disrupts the airflow around him.

Yeah, I haven't heard of wind going that fast ever except in a hurricane/tornado/etc. Also, the arrow was shot first and he wasn't too far away from Reika. It would close the distance in about a second. Helios is not the greatest character to ever exist, so don't attempt to make him be that.

Edited by Lightning

Wind is faster then an arrow.

@ Phoenix: Mind your own business then.

It's hard to ignore frequent posts between those two. Do I just skim over them? Yes, but that doesn't remove the stress, and let's not forget the spam in the chat about it.

Can't your characters just not interact at all? In character =/= I must acknowledge this character even if they're on the other side of the battlefield. I can't even remember how many times you two have teleported around just to have your characters argue. Not only is it ridiculous, but it offsets character placement.

Chase: I was fifty feet over there talking to someone, but now I'm about to shoot Reika at point black because I don't trust her.

Helios: I'm bored so I'm going to handcuff both of you so I can play the sheriff even though I shouldn't be able to do this realistically.

Seriously, keep your characters apart. All they do is f*ck up the scenes.

@ Kiryn

Can't throw my book at the wall. It contains valuable knowledge that I must soak up. Dammit! >_<

Edited by Phoenix

5y + 0 = Kai shot at least five times with no sympathy

In other news, I'm so confused by all the Kai/Lightning posts that I'm having a hard time wading through the BS and what I should actually be paying attention to.

You know what, screw this. I'm not going to bother arguing with Kai, because so far it's as productive as talking to a wall would be (I wouldn't know because I haven't tried, but I thiiink it wouldn't work very well).

1. Alex called out most of the group that was lazing about.

2. There are vulneraries lying around. Derek has 5 and is planning on handing them over to people.

3. Helios, Jackson, and Damian just had their asses handed to them by a girl.

@ Snike

... I lol'd at 3.

Thanks. I'll work off of that.

@ Ether

Some advice for Damian

Stop attacking women, you bastard! It won't be any different with Xenia(bad ass IM), or Daneka(her skills are based on ludicrous traps).

Edited by Phoenix

Sorry. I felt sexist last night.

Anyways, injured should be asking for vulns, right about now.

Let's see here:

Berry roflcrit'd Damian from range with Bolting.He didn't attack her

Alex was attacked(while Kai was controlling Damian),but commanders often squared off in such close quarters skirmishes anyway.

So don't blame me for the fact that girls are the only ones who seem to KO Damian.The fairer sex isn't,guys,They're vicious!RUN AWAY!!!