Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@ Snike: Loyal Jerdon or Septemus?

Septi, but Jerdon invasion was opposed by her.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@solf I don't get it.

Well i was just going to explain some of the basics to you. Starting with the most important one.

Use this thread to announce all your actions. If you have to go offline, post it here, not in the RP thread. This is the Chat forum where you can chat with other members and discuss issues. There is more but its more fun to encounter them then to just have me explain it to you.

...Teleportation really smacks of godmode to me. We have demons who can warp, and I suppose higher-tier units could theoretically warp staff, but I'm a bit iffy on Zilpah doing it.

I mean, our NPCs sort of lurked behind when we were fighting; why could Zilpah just have been hiding back there as well?

Since no one seems to be noticing,Aiya is still on the ground at Katie's feet,with broken ribs.

Irina went to her earlier, but then other people took over so I just sort of insta-spawned her by Levski for that one post.

@ Snowy

I can't OOC Katie without knowing how the spell works ... and why is she using this spell anyway?

Edited by Phoenix

Pary fixed the gash.Broken bones,especially multiple broken ribs,acquire more focused attention.Pary wouldn't have known,since Aiya was having trouble speaking before the healing,so she couldn't tell him,and you didn't have him check for broken bones.