• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

A kind-hearted and simple wyvern-rider not motivated by breasts or other such things (though still hetero). Neh. I might roll up stats tomorrow or the day after. Which reminds me, things are gonna be busy for me in the next two days. May be on, but scarce.

Amari nets a neat-looking scar out of the deal and works out how she'll deal with that sort of thing for next time she's up against a full-grown pegasus?

I lol'd

Svetlana will probably attempt to skewer several mounts in the upcoming chapters.

I lol'd again (Cynthia remembers sea wyvern tendencies XD )

A kind-hearted and simple wyvern-rider not motivated by breasts or other such things (though still hetero). Neh. I might roll up stats tomorrow or the day after. Which reminds me, things are gonna be busy for me in the next two days. May be on, but scarce.

Heath?

I'll probably be gone all day. CCs to Cynthia for Alex & Eric if needed, and to Phoenix for Derek & Dani if needed.

Depends. In some games,flying is WTFawesome,so Wyvern wins on flight alone.In some games,the Wyverns just rape paladins statistically(FE10 for an example,lolHaar).In my FE9 draft,the flyers were gobbled up,heck,in R2,the first three choices were Marcia,Jill,and Tanith.

I've never used Flyers religously. (Except Caeda) I'm more for magic. But if I can fit one in, they might get a spot.

Classes with less than two people:

Armors

Cavaliers

Bandits/Fighters

Archers

Wind Mages

Fire Mages

Pegasus Knights (Not too sure what's gonna happen with Daneka)

Mercenary

Nomads

Dancer

Do the dancer! Gogogo!

Edited by psychout50

Daneka cannot become a PC. She's promoted and she's a level 4 (second level Falcon Knight). Consider Daneka either a permanent enemy, or a Sesshomaru(off and on). Either way's fine.

Also, I recall no second fire or wind mages.

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix

You do too. D:<

So Pegasus is back in.

@Snowy

Wait! Tell us! D:>

@Lightning

Make her permanant. I gave Pary a Barrier staff, and now FE12 gave us ones that boost strength and speed.

Her abilities could be like +2 to a stat other than HP, use swrods, or let us skip the 5 post limit. I thought of stats for them myself.

HP 5

STR 4

MAG 2

SKL 3

SPD 6

LUK 4

DEF 4

RES 3

Edited by psychout50

@Phoenix

You do too. D:<

So Pegasus is back in.

Daneka is too strong to join the party, man. She's stronger than Levski.

Wait, what did you mean by pegasus is back in?

Also I really don't recall any other wind or fire mages. Your shadow mages don't count obviously.

@ Dancer stats

Let people decide their own stats, man.

Edited by Phoenix

Please,no more mages.We have enough squishies,and if Damian and Aiya keep getting ROLFcrit'd.that's going to be a big problem one of these days.

Go for a male pegasus knight... wearing the complimentary TINY MINISKIRT!

i think he meant to suggest those as caps,Phoenix.

Edited by Kleine

Caps? Meh. Let the GMs decide. Psych's not the best choice for balancing things, even if it is something simple like that.

@ Peggies

Viveka would totally harp on a male pegasus rider.