Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

*ducks most of the hit* Ow.

Anyway when are we timeskipping?

@Ether: Kleine's a sniper? I wouldn't know, i haven't played FE12.

Several seconds later,Lightning enters the claim a character thread,and asks if he can share Kleine.

What did we learn about Bias today,children?

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I just realized there's an armor-slaying bow now. Yes, finally IS decided to make Archer's good! Also liking the glass weapons. And I'm so gonna just give someone a max-forged Toy Bow for Wi-Fi because that's just awesome.

^You might like it, but I don't. I just like snipers. That's pretty much the only reason I asked for a share.

Edited by Lightning

Well,you'll be pleased to know that Lunatic mode gives you 12 Mov 1-2 range Wyvern enemies who are weak to bows,so Sniper is actually one of the better classes.Heck,George sees use just because he can OHKO them at base with Parthia.

Also,with male class sets being merged after H1 is beaten,you can go Hunter -> Sniper.

Yubello?*shot*

But yeah.FE12 is plenty of different kinds of awesome.I think it may even steal the spot of my favorite FE.

Edited by Kleine

The only non-generic one other than Etzel, is Caeser. And that's still a long shot.

Now you have Ellerean, Merric, Yubello, Wendell, and the all the rest. Frost is leaning as being great as a Sorcerer to me, even though I never reached him.

You picked your favorite FE by seeing which one had the best bow?

You really are a crazy muddafucka

Nope. But it's too much fun to have Briggid OHKO most enemies.

But a Toy Bow... oh man. The very idea of it is just too awesome.

If someone decides to make a patch of FE7 that gives Glass the Glass Sword, that will be epic

Edited by Lightning

Shannan <<< Briggid

Aless = Briggid

Sety < Briggid

Celice < Briggid

Fixed.

Also, Michalis is looking pretty rockin'. Did they decide to reuse his battle theme for anyone in this game?

Edited by Lightning

Nope. But it's too much fun to have Briggid OHKO most enemies.

I dare you to go into Nightmare/Xeld's thing and change everyone in the game to a Bow armour. I want to see if you would have the resolve to finish the run.

Lolno

My max-stat Briggid in everything except HP (and mag and res) with as many rings in her inventory as I can fit says hi. Don't ask me how much RNG abuse it took, it was so worth it

Edited by Lightning

Nope. I paired her with Dew and Faval maxed all his stats too (well, besides magic, and not quite res, but can you really blame me?). Even HP (this took a while too) He also had all those rings.

Edited by Lightning