Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Still,now that Snike said his reaction to Alex x Damian was in the IRC,I'm curious as to what it was...

It amounted to Psych getting obliterated by Super Nova. So, yeah.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Lets see here. Way i see it is that you can make your own weapon and give it a name as long as it doesnt differ from an original. For example you can give Chase Ichival and it wont be better then an iron bow. That staff however does not have any base. It doesnt exist. If he can do that, then i am going to give my guy a necklace that can make him teleport.

Character was approved. Staff was not. Technically, if you do that, Kai, Alex gets to summon her spear at awill, and move it with her mind. >___>

It works differently.

:mellow:

But I agree, that staff shouldn't exist, or if it does, it shouldn't actually do anything. Like Chase's dagger, for example. It's almost entirely there for show.

Edited by Lightning

*flies in all dramatic like and pulls off one of those loud skid landings leaving a trail of fire*

Alright, nerds! Enough with the "If you can do that, then I can do this." Even if the staff was approved(due to lack of foresight on the part of the gms), what Psych did was an impatient god-mod. No matter how you look at it, he downed two characters in two posts simultaneously without their consent.

That = Godmod (PERIOD)

I'd say ignore it. I'd also say to stop fighting on general principle but one step at a time I guess.

@ Miranda

Technically I finished the sprite. I want to make some changes though. There is also an alternate appearance who's nickname for the time being is Zombie!Miranda(though it is hardly a zombie ... looks suspiciously like Reika to be honest :/ ).

Show it.

Also, Snike, Conrad questioned Miranda. Wow, that's longer than usual for me. And more sophisticated! But maybe that's because I usually post for Chase, who often doesn't have much to say... and is most certainly not sophisticated.

No matter how you look at it, he downed two characters in two posts simultaneously without their consent.

That = Godmod (PERIOD)

Buck stops here.

Enemy Phase

[spoiler=Attacks]

Loldier VS Viveka[1,2,5] = Miss.

Alex VS Damian [5,4,4] = Critical! Resolve 2(10-6) = 8 Points of Damage! Damian is down!

Cav 1 VS Arrin[5,5,2] = Hit! 9-1 = 8 Points of damage! Miracle get!

Cav 2 VS Tessa[1,3,1] = Miss!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2624193/

The soldiers surrounding Alex grew desperate. Of the three, only one of the cavalry had hit, and his target, Arrin, did not even fall! The Comet, however, was unfazed, even with severe wounds. Having struck down the wind mage, the soldier turned back to Damian.

Alex: Colonel Kleine, wielder of Gae Borg, correct? A shooting star burns it's brightest, just before it burns out. Should've snuffed me out earlier.

Saying this, Alex uppercutted the Haltonian, sending him flying, and knocking him out.

Oops.

Actual battles don't count.

I know. Just pointing out the flaw in that statement. Change it to plot combat, and we're good.

@ Lightning

Nice Conrading. I liked the post. I was worried that he'd say something stupid again while I was reading it, but you pulled off a good post in that regard.

I was worried because of the Selisara era(<--that is what we will call it from now on), when Conrad somehow promoted some random guy to the rank of "Admiral"(a naval position equal to and sometimes greater than General which is hilarious) just to sate him. You're getting better at this XD

@ Snike

Enemy Phase =/= God-mod

Doesn't need to be changed. Anyone should know what I was referring to.

Edited by Phoenix

I was worried because of the Selisara era(<--that is what we will call it from now on), when Conrad somehow promoted some random guy to the rank of "Admiral"(a naval position equal to and sometimes greater than General which is hilarious) just to sate him. You're getting better at this XD

I don't know army ranks very well, and that was really a disguised way of getting rid of the problem "who would be in charge when Conrad's not there". Apparently it's worked. XD

Actually, Cynthia did say I could do it, only to stop the fighting and prep for TS. Clocky was a witness too, so ask them.

The staff could be used in battle, there's a formula for it in his sign up. But it has a max might of 4, and is effected by resistance, and hurts him when he tries to heal. I haven't used it yet because, 1, the hurting, and 2, Phoenix will call it godmod. And I haven't had a chance to use the Barrier staff, which got a formula as well, since there wasn't any magic to fight.

Anyway, what's going on? >_>

Hey, Snike, do you actually care if we kill her? Because if not I will.

Yes, I do care.

Edit: Should you kill her, Drastic consequences. Just saying.

Edited by Snike