• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Actually, Cynthia did say I could do it, only to stop the fighting and prep for TS. Clocky was a witness too, so ask them.

The staff could be used in battle, there's a formula for it in his sign up. But it has a max might of 4, and is effected by resistance, and hurts him when he tries to heal. I haven't used it yet because, 1, the hurting, and 2, Phoenix will call it godmod. And I haven't had a chance to use the Barrier staff, which got a formula as well, since there wasn't any magic to fight.

Well technically it is a god mod. This isn't even bias against you and your usual insanity here. It is a god mod. Whether or not Cynthia handwaves it doesn't change what it inherently is ... which is a god mod.

Now if Cynthia made you do it, then that's what we call executive order/administrative action/etc. This was mostly just you volunteering to forcefully put down a ruckus that could have just as easily been ignored and settled during the timeskip. A duel between Helios and Reika doesn't need to be stopped for a timeskip to occur.

On that note, Kai, what was with that duel anyway? Was this you and sage, or just you doing it since sage isn't around to stop you?

Well technically it is a god mod. This isn't even bias against you and your usual insanity here. It is a god mod. Whether or not Cynthia handwaves it doesn't change what it inherently is ... which is a god mod.

Now if Cynthia made you do it, then that's what we call executive order/administrative action/etc. This was mostly just you volunteering to forcefully put down a ruckus that could have just as easily been ignored and settled during the timeskip. A duel between Helios and Reika doesn't need to be stopped for a timeskip to occur.

On that note, Kai, what was with that duel anyway? Was this you and sage, or just you doing it since sage isn't around to stop you?

Snike (From the typewriter store): The latter, I would presume.

Snike (From the typewriter supply store): You DO realize what he's going to do, right?

They were also freaking out about Helios's blood fetish or something. >_>

XD . I remember that. But how do they know?

@ Snike: Yeah, he's going to whine about how my guy won.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Back. *loads typewriter*

Edit: Maybe you should edit it out, considering how Reika would actually win against Heli.

Edited by Snike

I'd say, edit it out, before our virtual eardrums get burst by Sage's screaming. Last chance.

Edit out the whole ending of the fight. Reika angsting is OOC. *lifts typewriter*

@ Psych

Damn you are untrustworthy.

@ Kai

Same, but at least you're trying to make it look good ... or something. Hell I don't know.

@ Miranda

Making last minute changes to the sprite before I go back to frothing over HM.

Can't decide on the blasted alterations.

... Leave characterization like that, to the PCs' controllers. And now...

*lifts typewriter*

*guns down Kai*

What did you expect? I bought it in Chicago!

Edited by Snike

Derek: Keep sister alive and survive.

Dani: Survive with Derek.

Eric: Restore kingdom, protect Charlotte.

Alex: Cap Charlotte, for scheme restoring her to power.

Chase: Understand and protect Morgan, complete job

Conrad: Gain fame, find residents for a new nation

@Feenix: I dunno, it just seemed like a good idea.

Edited by Lightning