Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Well why would any of my characters care? Even Viveka doesn't know that much about him.

By the way what does munktan even mean?

@ Kai

Why did you knock out Helios? Viveka would have done it anyway. Now that it's just her and Reika, there's no where this can really go.

Besides, without sage here, it's kind of pointless to attack just Reika.

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Well why would any of my characters care? Even Viveka doesn't know that much about him.

By the way what does munktan even mean?

A) It's just a comment, that they might be curious about.

B: It's a bastardization of a name of a city in New Brunswick.

Edited by Snike

@ Kai

Why did you knock out Helios? Viveka would have done it anyway. Now that it's just her and Reika, there's no where this can really go.

Cause i can and this way, Sage wont bitch.

@ Snike

Ah. Well ... better for him to be there so he can react to it, and then they'd be all like "Why is she calling him that, and why is it annoying him?".

@ Kai

Meh. This scene is lame now. I'm just going to have Viv go back to what she was doing.

I thought it best to leave it to either you or Snowy,so that we don't get overcentralization/continuity/stupidity/douchebaggery overloads/issues.

Edited by Kleine

I'll take over Reika's CC's. I need something to do while my guy's heal and Reika is the easiest to emulate.

This is what I found in the Chat thread. Not a good reason. You can't just CC other characters because you're bored.

Also, just tell me next time. I shouldn't have to use the search function to go back like 10 pages just because you're a lazy ass *strangles Kai*

TS- Other people have made TS posts before. I guess I can do it.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I know others have before.But that has a tendency to lead to confusion,etc.Look at Kai's recent example. I wouldn't want to accidentally cause something like that,or cut off someone's plot. Reika vs. Helios is different in this case,since it's just getting stale now,but I always feel like I'm pushing it if I were to do something like that...

This is what I found in the Chat thread. Not a good reason. You can't just CC other characters because you're bored.

Also, just tell me next time. I shouldn't have to use the search function to go back like 10 pages just because you're a lazy ass *strangles Kai*

You failed. :P

I initiated the duel thinking Sage would get online the next day. Then i realized that he wouldnt be on for a couple of days so i had to use her to end it.

Damian had figured that it was merely another bout of stupidity

Speaking of stupidity...