• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Not much ...

I'm unable to find a decent base for HM, and Snowy is too lazy to pick one himself ... so the sprite is doomed to be mediocre at best. That's about it.

OF F*CK THIS!!! No way am I letting it end like this! I'm using Vika as a base for the HM and she's wearing short shorts if I have to use several different imaging programs to do it!

No excuses!!

Edited by Phoenix

Hey Phoenix, you got me thinking...

Maybe use a Mia base, different head obviously and probably change the left arm (the viewer's left, not Mia's left) and use some resized official art wings?

I did a cheap little dummy to see how it might work. The wings are (lowest to highest) FE10 Tibarn, FE10 Janaff, FE10 Ulki.

fake.png

*reboots*

Well I'll certainly keep that in mind. One of the reasons I didn't want to make a half body was because the wings of most Laguz sprites are all folded up. That would look stupid with seraphim wings. The other reason was the lack of visible short shorts.

If I can't get the Vika base to work, I'll go ahead and try to make a half body with flared out wings like the one you showed. Thanks.

EDIT:

Also ... reason for initial crash: Arousal >_>'

Edited by Phoenix

Hello guys.Sorry for not being around for the interviews/landing.

Also,given all the insane hype you gave this fight,I was expecting Odin to be more... difficult. I beat him on my second try.

Aegisol/Fortisol is your friend,just switch between DualCasting and Doubledose. IIRC,my doom counter was around 1100 when I capped Odin.

Yo! I'm back!

What'd I miss? Did Psych pull anything?

Actually I'm...not exactly feeling very good. My self-esteem's taken a big blow and it's made it hard to think. What do you guys do to feel better?

Edited by Dark Sage

It all depends on the issue,really. For self-esteem issues,I tend to just look back on things I've done that people have praised me for,etc. If you're a performer,find a video of a play you were in,or if you are a musician,play a song. It all depends on you.

Thanks. It's mostly my brain that I doubt myself over. I know I'm just sabotaging myself and I haven't been eating or sleeping healthily in days.

Anyway, thanks. And did Psych pull something? Should I kill him?

he nearly threw in a bounty hunter,but it was retconned,and person hasn't shown up since.

Morgan was captured(not sure if you were here for this) and has just been retrieved. We were attacked by,and captured, Alex,who turned out to be a girl,and got away.

And it's Esphyr's birthday. Also,the groups have merged as of not very long ago.

So I look at the new chapter title and I'm sad, Snowy. What about Chase? if this chapter ends up being more than 3 days I will be very disappoint.

Rereading because last night I went to play MTG at this place an hour away...

Morgan'll just tell Chase stopping for his Birthday is a waste of time,he'll sheep like he always does when Morgan is involved,and it is of no real consequence in the end.