Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Seriously Seraphim Mia is awesome. Anyway, I managed to make the short shorts for HM that I was so angsty about. I'm kind of jumping back and forth between HM and Pary ... who's looking like a very young Ulki >_>'

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Catching up. I'm on page 37 now.

Man, you guys have written a lot. It's hard to keep up.

Sorry I've been so infrequent posting lately. I've been kind of busy overall. I am getting a stronger internet connection plus I'm getting a computer moved to mom's house.

Things are looking up for me.

Gonna work on Reika's sheet now. And I'm going to sort through Chapters 9-14 to get a good idea on how much exp she has + the amount that Kanami posted. Sigh.

Also I should work on spriting.

Edited by Dark Sage

Yeah I was. I actually have a history of depression. It often pops up randomly. I was depressed because I thought I was stupid because I found it hard to think recently. I then found the reasons why it's been happening and now I feel good now.

Huh. I only get depressed when I start dwelling on the future >_>'

Anyway ...

HM progress: 10% (short shorts successfully installed)

Pary progress: 15%

Rita progress: 5% (boy is psych going to be disappointed >_>' )

Oh yeah, I just read the Reika crimson weapon report with the demons.

"That Alferis guy is with her, not that he's that much of a problem, trying to get some hot thief poofang,"

I was actually pretty amused.

BTW, the Tomahawk broke. He tossed it at Ruby and she split it in half. He still has the pieces though. I'll add it to the sheet.

Lousy internet connection. Think it's going to slow and if it does, an error message pops up and the post doesn't show. If I click post again, a double post shows up. Nuts.

Sorry about that.

Edited by Dark Sage

@ Connection

That blows.

@ Alferis

Wow, I was worried that might piss you off, but I had to give the demonic horny devil's opinion of the situation, and that seemed to fit well enough. I'm even more surprised that they didn't edit that out.

Because Rita's most likely going to have the same expression as Dani, molding her breasts to the size of the ones in the GBA mug is going to require a different outfit from the one she's wearing, and that collar is totally obstructing the hairstyle. Personally I'd get rid of it but it's your call >_>'

@ What to post

Seriously? You, the great poster of absolute insanity posts can't come up with anything? The only reason I haven't posted is because I'm working on sprites and have no reason to post until later. I'm perfectly fine for interaction, but I'm not in the initiating mood right now.

@ Psych

"clothes ... don't ... matter ..." got it :) (this should work out nicely after all then. Might even finish them both today.)

@ Placement post

Iso is by the rest of the bedrolls (central area)

Irina is in the same place she was before being interviewed

Viveka and Jazz are close to the center of the camp

Levski is somewhat on the outskirts of the camp

I'm going to take a walk now. Gonna keep catching up right after. It's going slowly.

The Alf thing so far is inaccurate, but it is pretty funny. I'm glad he's acknowledged at least, shows I'm doing a decent job.

Edited by Dark Sage

I'll do it for him if he wants >_>' <---Boredom

@ Snike

No seriously! There's a huge ass bulbasaur looking bastard blocking our path! Hope gets all pumped up about avenging his mother, Lightning gets all military supportive, they both charge in and come out about fifty different kinds of f*cked up! Help :(

I'll do it for him if he wants >_>' <---Boredom

@ Snike

No seriously! There's a huge ass bulbasaur looking bastard blocking our path! Hope gets all pumped up about avenging his mother, Lightning gets all military supportive, they both charge in and come out about fifty different kinds of f*cked up! Help :(

I do what?

... Oh, wait, FF13. Forgot about that part.

Edited by Lightning