• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

That was easy for me. Mostly because I had like a level 45 Blazefire Saber by then (I didn't battle a lot, that was like the only thing I upgraded).

Before you say "x is better" Blazefire saber has the best max Omega Weapon stats so I went for that.

Meh, well enough I suppose. Lightning's got lvl2 for commando, and Hope is a lvl2 Ravager ... I think >_>'

Light's sword is like lvl 5 or something.

I only fight about half of the enemies between boss fights so leveling up and stuff is almost minimal. My own fault but I get bored fighting over and over again just to prep for the next boss battle.

Found it.

"Damian, please... I need to sit down and rest. Please."

"Yes." said the headmaster, finally approaching. "It's a wonder she was even able to do that at all. What's it been, nin-"

"SHUT UP!" exclaimed Esphyr, springing upright and screaming in the headmasters face. "Just shut up! You and your damned experiments are to blame for this! All of this! All of... this..." she said, a tear streaming down her eye.

"Esphyr, please." said the headmaster, fanning her arms wide to offer a hug. Esphyr took one look at the woman, a hurt look, almost offended, before she turned her back to the headmaster.

HM aside, the problem with this bulbabastard is that his defense is WAAAAY too high. At the current rate, we'll be whacking him for about forty-five minutes before he goes down. Normally that's not a big deal, but when you get bored fast like I do, you start to make mistakes which is exactly what happened. I took too long to heal and Lightning got knocked the hell out even before hope did >_>'

So far,Esphyr and Aiya have each had a piece(what,you didn;t think he was handfeeding her whole slices,did you?) So there is plenty of cake left.

@Phoenix: Does Hope have levels as a Synergist?If not,do you have Aegisols and Fortisols handy?

If Hope has his abilities in Synergist,then try starting off in Supersoldier.That way you can get some buffs up.Cast Libra so that you can hit it's weakness(whatever it may be),and try to give Lightning some CP as a Ravager. I would also recommend Slash&Burn(to build chain gauge) Dualcasting(Raw damage while the bugger is Staggered,since with enough levels,you should be able to hit his weakness with both Hope and Lightning) and Yin&Yang,for the obvious healing.

If you want to use the shrouds,then I'd start off in Slash&Burn

EDIT: And make sure you have 4 TP bars at the start,so you have Libra + Odin.

Edited by Kleine

@ Ether

@ Psych

>_>'

HM Progress: 15%

Pary Progress: 10% (His hairstyle is proving complicated to replicate)

Rita Progress: 70% (no seriously ... though she's looking a wee bit generic)