• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Also, Phoenix. Forget what I said last night about Dualcasting. I got to Bulbasaur and beat the shit out of it with shrouds. I used Slash&Burn and War&Peace, didn't touch any other paradigms,and got it done in about 2 mins.

Hope had base equipment,and was maxed in Ravager/Medic

Lightning had a level 6 Gladius, and was maxed in Raveger/Commando.

@ Kai

Just accept it. Psych has replaced you as our scrappy. You've got to find another niche. You might as well find a positive one.

Fack you. I will never accept it!

Maybe i can go back to old school comedy?

What you basically do is change between Slash and Burn, DualCasting, and War & Peace. DC is for when Hope's elements don't have a weakness in Bulba.

Yeah, so, I had Launch on Lightning when I did that. That was fun.

Edited by Snike

Good old Launch. I didn't even end up switching to DualCasting, I just staggered him,and launchh4x meant he never got to the ground again, so he was fucked.

As for Blazefire Saber vs. Gladius, Gladius has done well for me so far, and I don't think the difference will be that huge in the end to bother using the materials to bring Blazefire up to the same level, when I could just keep working on Gladius.

Good old Launch. I didn't even end up switching to DualCasting, I just staggered him,and launchh4x meant he never got to the ground again, so he was fucked.

As for Blazefire Saber vs. Gladius, Gladius has done well for me so far, and I don't think the difference will be that huge in the end to bother using the materials to bring Blazefire up to the same level, when I could just keep working on Gladius.

Step 1: Buy 50 wings from the Creature comforts store.

Step 2: Buy as many parts from the Tech shop store as you want to apply.

Step 3: Apply the wings.

Step 4: Apply the parts.

Congratulations, you've just caught your weapon up!

Edited by Snike

Also, Phoenix. Forget what I said last night about Dualcasting. I got to Bulbasaur and beat the shit out of it with shrouds. I used Slash&Burn and War&Peace, didn't touch any other paradigms,and got it done in about 2 mins.

Hope had base equipment,and was maxed in Ravager/Medic

Lightning had a level 6 Gladius, and was maxed in Raveger/Commando.

Alright, I'll try that this time. Also LOL @ launch. Generic enemies never hit the ground again XD

Step 1: Buy 50 wings from the Creature comforts store.

Step 2: Buy as many parts from the Tech shop store as you want to apply.

Step 3: Apply the wings.

Step 4: Apply the parts.

Congratulations, you've just caught your weapon up!

At this point, I have Base Edged Carbine,Base Blazefire Saber, and level 6 Gladius. What I want to know is, is the difference between Blazefire and Gladius so huge that it's worth it to bother bringing Blazefire back up, like, will I be unable to finish the game with Gladius?

Also, what is this Mini-Gegerator?

@ Kai

Emulating Death Note characters is not how you make Helios more relevant. I thought IxionxHelios made that obvious. Anyway, I'll show you how to make characters more relevant once Ixion shows up and a chain of horrifying events unfolds :)

At this point, I have Base Edged Carbine,Base Blazefire Saber, and level 6 Gladius. What I want to know is, is the difference between Blazefire and Gladius so huge that it's worth it to bother bringing Blazefire back up, like, will I be unable to finish the game with Gladius?

Also, what is this Mini-Gegerator?

It's the best at max level by a long shot.

Let's see here, at max:

Gladius: 723 Atk,210 Mag

Blazefire: 620 Atk/Mag

I can see what you mean,I guess. Although so far, it looks like Lightning will be in Commando for a decent chunk of her time, the extra Mag looks handy...