• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

BTW I'm gonna need another day or two for the wyvern article. I got so caught up making the sprites for Stephanie that I kind of forgot to even get started, and there's a few more sprites I need to do so it might get pushed back even further. Either way, it'll definitely be ready for viewing by ... four days from now, max? :unsure:

Whateve .... <_<

Perfect chance for Cynthia to take over and cast you aside then?

The timing is right, rebellion!

@Phoenix, For some reason I doubt anyone is looking forward to it, I'll read it when you put it up, but it's not like I'm counting down the hours until it's done, I'm sure others are the same.

@Cynthia, That was my impression too, but considering the lack of enemy turn up until now I'd pretty much never die (suppose the 5 post thing'll change that though)

Anyway, despite supporting it's usage I probably won't use InvCastle then XD My buff rate is a set number, moves on allies don't miss, and no counter XD Yay, (Though I'll use it when Reika gets back)

@Phoenix, For some reason I doubt anyone is looking forward to it, I'll read it when you put it up, but it's not like I'm counting down the hours until it's done, I'm sure others are the same.

In that case, maybe I should wait a few weeks and focus on more important things ... like my friggin fanfic <_<

Also. Out of boredom, I decided to actually put the sprites I've been working on in the gallery. I'm not finished with all four of them yet, but Stephanie and Ixion are finally up. Still need to finish two more sprites before we reach the Capital, and then I can put some of my attention to use elsewhere.

@Cynthia, That was my impression too, but considering the lack of enemy turn up until now I'd pretty much never die (suppose the 5 post thing'll change that though)

Anyway, despite supporting it's usage I probably won't use InvCastle then XD My buff rate is a set number, moves on allies don't miss, and no counter XD Yay, (Though I'll use it when Reika gets back)

You'll probably never trust the group enough to buff anyone, anyway. :unsure:

In other news, I may or may not be having some upcoming scheduling problems. My supervisor's been complaining he wants me to show up at the office earlier, which necessitates that I actually get to bed at a reasonable hour. We will have to see how the situation will develop...

1. This would be fine I suppose.

2. Snowy wasn't really for the idea. Alos, there's a lot of backlash against it (You, Bal, and I are for it, Lacuna and Ether are neutral and everyoen else against IIRC).

3. 5 battle posts, posts that aren't attacks don't count.

1 would mean I have... 25 exp (hit a generic once, killed a wyvern, attacked Percy once). Cool.

I'm neutral for 2.

3. Cool.

1. I like it. It allows for certain units to catch up to the others.

2. A list might be OK, because of possible circumstances such as one writer leaving for a bit.

3. Alright. I agree that there should also be an enemy phase, but the difference between battle and non-battle posts needs to be specified, IMO. Non-roll posts can be battle posts, as well.

Flyin' pony rider to be created when it's storywise relevant. (Yeah, I actually want to make one at some point, but right now it won't fit well, and as for making one now and introducing to the story later... well that worked real well with Arrin...)

TIMESKIPTIEM

@ World 252125212521.gif

Too late! Peggie already made! Peggie ready! Must first find axe swinging bronze man with generic last name and influence! Also, shirtless Iso! Shirtless Iso!! Explain later! Woo!! >_<

For the sake of mobility, I really wouldn't increase the party's size much more then what it currently is. It's already pretty decent in size, add two new pegasus's at once and... well, I guess it won't matter after I eliminate Kai's horses.

@Snowy, can't you just PM Phoenix what you've got written on Pegasi so far, and have him work off that?

Almost done with Viveka's fullbody sprite! Still need to find full size picture of pegasus and BAM!!! Sexy Swedish Pegasus Rider Girl!! >_<

Might use Huey! Can't find full size picture of Sigrun's pegasus! Tate's pegasus is covered on wrong side! Same for Marcia! Must use Huey as Susann! Must hurry! 12:51 AM! Pushing limits!! >_<

It would involve me PM'ing him with 'horsey pony fly fly'. I really didn't account for them. Pegasus riders have been rare in all my past experience and never around long enough to build up any story. That's why I haven't focused too much on them so far. I don't know what to do with them. I expected that, in the event someone did make a pegasus rider, they would get the basics down, and the rest would follow.

It would involve me PM'ing him with 'horsey pony fly fly'. I really didn't account for them. Pegasus riders have been rare in all my past experience and never around long enough to build up any story. That's why I haven't focused too much on them so far. I don't know what to do with them. I expected that, in the event someone did make a pegasus rider, they would get the basics down, and the rest would follow.

How very ... inexplicably convenient ... for us peggie lovers :mellow:

... ... ... BACK TO WORK!!!

*fiddle fiddle fiddle*