• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Oi that was a big mistake! I tried to clean up a seed/feather mess in my room without taking the necessary measures to prevent dust flare ups! Now my lungs are all messed up and stuff! *cough* ... my room is a smog! Bleh! Help *cough**cough*!

In other news: I'm thinking of going back to my kind, gentle, and understanding self. The constantly agitated, Psych bashing, hateful me is getting old. Cuddles is gone, and with her my joy(for no apparent reason >_>' ), but I can at least pretend all is well in my world, right? After all, the Phoenix is a bird of peace :D

Psych bashing, hateful me is getting old. Cuddles is gone, and with her my joy(for no apparent reason >_>' ), but I can at least pretend all is well in my world, right? After all, the Phoenix is a bird of peace :D

Keep that part, at least. :)

Yeah, definitely keep that part. Although you'll never top me in that regard.

Anyway, I'm trying to get actually good at Mario. I hate how after you jump when you're running, you step forward a bit, so you end up running into a goomba without meaning to.

Otherwise, everything's peachy.

And for supports with Alf in general, how far are they coming along? Just with the group in general.

@ Alf and Reika

Well Reika is Reika. She's not progressing with anyone but Morgan.

Alf is iffy. He interact with everyone, but he's spread so thin that I can't really call it anything more than basic hi's and byes. Maybe getting attached to certain people and having more in depth convos with them? That wouldn't detract much from other convos.

Don't have an actual list since I only have 2 characters that Alf talks to, and it's not enough to be considered supporting just yet.

Edited by Phoenix

That seems a bit quick. I probably don't remember all their interactions though. Esphyr is probably his closest support, Reika maybe sometime.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Good point. Maybe some more time with Esphyr would be good.

I'd say Esphyr is like 55% there and Reika is 45%. Something like that.

The spread out issue, he seems to focus on Reika, Esphyr, and the Jerdon group. Actually, I'm working on how he'll interact with Irina and Lev, due to the invite, but no support with them.

Edited by Dark Sage

Just remember, the Ivanko mercs aren't ordinary mercs. The entire organization is about 2,500 men strong. Keeping a group like this stable would obviously involve some very strict recruiting methods. Forget the blood pact, that's just for flavor XD

EDIT:

Grrr, Cynthia used the name Tristan before I got to, and even stuck a dude on a pegasus ... whom Viv will laugh hysterically at if she ever meets him XD

Edited by Phoenix

EDIT:

Grrr, Cynthia used the name Tristan before I got to, and even stuck a dude on a pegasus ... whom Viv will laugh hysterically at if she ever meets him XD

I chose it because of Tristan and Isolde (no he does not have an Oedipus Complex). He doesn't find riding a pegasus very funny himself.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I dunno. :/ I just think that it's sorta difficult to believe that Damain has almost 2 B supports where Chase doesn't even have a C yet.

Also, I remember someone said the Chase and Morgan are already close a while ago, so that'd make Chase and Viveka like what, 90% and Chase and Morgan like 80%?

Gotta go.

Edited by Lightning

Damian is very forward, and talks to people a lot. He's also charismatic, so people tend to listen to him. Chase on the other hand, has restricted himself to Morgan, who doesn't really care about anyone, and Viveka, who is one of our newest people. Chase needs to expand his horizons if you want supports. And actually do something to make those relationships seem meaningful.