• Inactive Account

• Snike

Why would i do anything? I will jus- *Stabs Snowy through the heart*

*Throws his dead body into a river*

*Dissapears*

No one shall know....

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Pary already tried talking to the girls Phoenix. >_>

Since when do we acknowledge his existence?

Well, she can use it to gain some trust in the group if she contributes enough. Also read the posts closer. She's considering ratting him out, telling Morgan her suspicions. Not that she definitely will.

Why would she besides trust? Well like Kai said, she could blackmail Heinz. Really, I'm surprised no one suspected Heinz since he rarely does anything and he joined under for underwhelming reasons Another reason she might is because she's worried Heinz might kill her in her sleep, so it could serve as protection.

She does hate the party, so she'd tell a bit, to take the heat off her and transfer it to Heinz, but not enough that they may get their throats cut in their sleep.

I'm not sure what you mean by rarely doing anything, unless it has to do with him being antisocial. When Reika and Heinz first talked to each other, it was her that threatened to kill him if he ended up being an obstacle to her job (although I think they'd both end up stabbing each other if they could XD). My first impression of Reika ratting out Heinz was that she was trying to do something good for the group, but I think I understand why she would do so now.

I'm not sure what you mean by rarely doing anything, unless it has to do with him being antisocial. When Reika and Heinz first talked to each other, it was her that threatened to kill him if he ended up being an obstacle to her job (although I think they'd both end up stabbing each other if they could XD). My first impression of Reika ratting out Heinz was that she was trying to do something good for the group, but I think I understand why she would do so now.

Sage is bad at CC'ing Reika. SHE SAID THANK YOU!!!!!

Anyways your not getting it. Do you remember the Pary incident back at the manor?

@ Reika

Guys, seriously, stop ranting about Reika being out of character. Sage isn't CC'ing her remember? Cuddles specifically gave her to him. She's his character now, which means slight variations are fine to handwave and are perfectly acceptable. As long as she's not befriending Haltonians or Morgan for no conniving reasons, then she's perfectly in character PERIOD

@ Pary

That was handled in the placement post.

@ Derek sprite

Progress: 30% (... huh ... so that's why Viv thought he looked badass with that jacket)

~crawls into topic, curls up and goes to sleep on floor~

nnn... wha? Oh, right, catching up, catching up. Will try to get a useful post done before I leave again (I've got 25 min) but I dunno.

...I really wish my boss's method of scheduling work wasn't "make the new kid do it all."

Pretty sure since (she?) said she only had 25 minutes, and that was about an hour ago...

*ahem*

Pretty sure that speaks for itself, yo.

If you need someone to interact with Chase ran into Anna.

I thought Heli's horse was nameless..?

Yes, Kiryn's a girl.

Just worth making sure before I go ahead and accept it. I mean, I'm pretty sure Ether's a guy, but changing his gender just to fit in with his new name and avatar...

Again, pretty sure that speaks for itself.