• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

So... I'm kinda curious, how many chars per person do you guys have on average? It seems like you just keep adding chars to an already bloated cast.

2 is average. 3 for nutcases who dont know they have enough. 12 if your name is Phoenix.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

People who have 3 or more cant handle them well. Look at Snike and Rein.

Phoenix is an exception since all his guys arent in one place.

So... I'm kinda curious, how many chars per person do you guys have on average? It seems like you just keep adding chars to an already bloated cast.

And in feedback we were encouraged to cater to newcomers ...

Well to answer your question, the average per person is two(and steadily approaching three)(npcs are always excluded). This is probably my fault since I was the first person to obtain a third PC character(Viveka), and others have sort of done the same for some reason. I'm a bad influence, I know.

@ Phoenix characters

Luckily I can handle as many characters as I have to at once. I just don't like it when it takes a half hour to post >_>'

@ Persona

Yeah it's an epic song but I like "Burn my Dread FES version" the best out of all the songs.

"Persona" is probably going to be Viv's regular theme while "Torn" remains her sadness and depression theme.

Edited by Phoenix

People who have 3 or more cant handle them well. Look at Snike and Rein.

Phoenix is an exception since all his guys arent in one place.

Snike handles his characters well.

I'm trying to make it so I only have 2 at a time.

Snike handles Eric and Derek well. Havent seen much of Dani. Conrad is suckish too.

^ Bal, Cynthia and I would like to say hi. That is excluding Enemy PC's

Snike handles Eric and Derek well. Havent seen much of Dani. Conrad is suckish too.

Does not seem to be THAT much of a problem, considering how she's still above some people.

Havent seen Cess around either. Phoenix uses his characters to help his other ones develop character.

@ Snike: The group needs more Dani. :(

Heh. Im one to talk. Just wait a bit, i'll resort to the cheapest way to develop character for my guy.

@ Kai

Not really. I use my npcs in the same way Naraku uses Kagara, Kanna, and all the other ass pull demons he makes. Since plot is slow anyway, I have them do supporting cast stuff in the meantime, though that's not their purpose.

@ Dani

She doesn't do much anymore. Like Lev, she had a lot of limelight moments, but unlike Lev, she's slipped into darkness and isn't easy to notice anymore.

@ Cess

As soon as he stopped doing fortunes, he stopped mattering altogether.

@ Helios

Developing Helios in a cheap way? Come on, man. That never works, and you know it.

Edited by Phoenix

Cess is much more active with Rita around. No one wanted to support him either. >_>

So...Dani and Cess to the school?

@Phoenix

No one wants fortunes right now. >_>

Now, if you want an Augury for the next battle, that'll cost money. :awesome:

Edited by psychout50

Speaking of ConradxViveka, they really do need to talk more. Before joining the group, she and him would be the equivalent of Oswin and Uther/Hector.

@ Supporting with Cess

You're doing it wrong, just like I'm doing it wrong with Irina.

@ Kai

Not really. I use my npcs in the same way Naraku uses Kagara, Kanna, and all the other ass pull demons he makes. Since plot is slow anyway, I have them do supporting cast stuff in the meantime, though that's not their purpose.

@ Dani

She doesn't do much anymore. Like Lev, she had a lot of limelight moments, but unlike Lev, she's slipped into darkness and isn't easy to notice anymore.

@ Cess

As soon as he stopped doing fortunes, he stopped mattering altogether.

@ Helios

Developing Helios in a cheap way? Come on, man. That never works, and you know it.

I'm working on that. That is also part of the reason why I'm doing THAT.

I don't think there would be tag team arena matches. For one,Damian would have entered with Aiya had that been the case, and it just seems a bit off for an FE setting. It's kai's arena though, so whatever.