• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Lightning

Uh actually it started about three weeks ago >_>'

Should be a few months realistically. >____>

Derek Progress: 96%

In other news: I neglected to mention this earlier but, GIANT ASS SKYTANK!!! Halp! :ph34r:

Yeah, I love that part

OK, so, what you do is wreck the weapons before attacking the skytank itself. Once the weapons and Hull are down, it has like 1/4 of it's health left, and it's staggerable. I'll let you figure out paradigms.

Go for the turrets, then the hulls, then the main body. Knocking out the turrets obviously stops the turret fire, and they go down the fastest. As Snike said, once its just the main body it's easy.

Midway through chapter 9.

I'm at the savepoint just outside the Palamecia. The one where you take a detour on the outside and go back in.

Edited by Kleine

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I never finish the games. I either get distracted, like with FF6 where I'm aiming for 100% completion and right now am maxing out all my characters and FF9 where I'm just finishing a break to play Marvel vs Capcom 2 or I just got tired of it, like with FF7 a few years back when I was nearing the end of the 2nd disc and FFX.

So yeah, that's how I mostly play my games. Play for a long time, then focus on another game, and then come back a long time later.

The ability to poke fun at your character is actually a really good thing to have. It's a step closer to being able to take a joke.

Also, Helios' favorite sport: asking to get killed.

ikr